MixerConnect™ provides complete Bluetooth® control over your Mackie ProDX4™ or ProDX8™ Wireless Digital Mixer – allowing for adjustments of levels, EQ, FX and more – all right from your mic stand, podium or pocket.
MixerConnect also allows you to demo the software before deciding to buy a Mackie ProDX Series mixer!
* Intuitive multi-touch control over every mix function
* Grow and Glow™ clearly shows controls being adjusted
* Mixer view allows fast adjustment of channel controls including level and mute, while also providing full input/output metering
* Channel view gives control over 3-band EQ, low cut, compression and FX send level
* System view provides control over additional features, like three memory recall locations and phones level
* Control over GEQ on main and aux mixes
* Supports iOS 8.0 and later
* Mackie Connect does not mix audio on its own; it requires a Mackie ProDX Series mixer to fully function
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I like the Mackie products
The issues stated earlier are why I am holding off on purchasing the mixer. At times I play split tracks, I need the pan option. if this app & mixer can’t get it done I will need to try another company’s mixer. Please fix this.
App is pretty good except
Ok I like this app a lot. 2 major issues and one minor!
1. This app needs gain knobs. We have two different bass amps we use with line outs and direct slur outs and the Amps have no control over output signal. Without a gain knob in this app, it red lines constantly and makes it unusable. Most pro mixers have gain knobs and this should be no different.
2. App needs panning option for instruments in some level just like regular mixers have.
3. Ok there are 3 memory settings that you can save so you can recall your settings later. This is cool, except we have different band members and areas we play at. I wish we could like name the instruments of particular channels. I have to use a notebook to remember which instrument goes to each channel in each preset. Just. An inconvenience.
If you can get over these 3 things, this app is superb! The prodx8 I have is an amazing device. I just hope that Maxie updates the app with the 3 issues I stated above cause I almost took the mixer back.
So far so good
I use this on solo gig. I sometimes need a few more inputs and it’s easy to use a bun mixer into the aux in. My only complaints are 1) the effects quality are less pristine than I would prefer. They are functional. It would be great if they were not global on each channel but that is not unusual for lower end mixers with fx. 2) the virtual faders are a bit jumpy
3) the patching options are limited so make sure you have the cables it needs. It does not have RCA. All in all, it’s a lot in a very mall footprint and the quality is competitive with analog mixers at the same price point.
The developer, Loud Technologies, Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.