The macOS Mojave 10.14.6 update improves the stability and reliability of your Mac.
• Makes downloaded issues available in the My Magazines section of Apple News+, both online and offline
• Adds all publications in Apple News+, including newspapers, to the catalog at the top of the News+ feed
• Adds the ability to clear downloaded magazine issues in Apple News+ by selecting History > Clear > Clear All
• Addresses an issue which prevents creation of a new Boot Camp partition on iMac and Mac mini with Fusion Drive
• Resolves an issue that may cause a hang during a restart
• Resolves a graphics issue that may occur when waking from sleep
• Fixes an issue that may cause fullscreen video to appear black on Mac mini
• Improves file sharing reliability over SMB
Ratings and Reviews
My MacBook Pro 13 mid 2012 it's too fast now. I'm so glad to keep confidence in this machine until now. The dark mode help me a lot because I have photophobia. Congrats, Apple.
The biggest complaint I have is with regard to using the "guest" account. I use the guest account frequently because of exposure from using public wi-fi. However, when I started using Mojave, I found that I can no longer seamlessly switch from guest account to primary account without needing to force restart the computer. When I pick "log out of guest account", the computer goes black, showing the cursor only. Hopefully, this will be corrected in future updates to Mojave.
Apple Engineering Needs to Step Up and Fix This
I was happy with the previous version, but upgraded to stay current with security. I'm sorry that I did. Several times per hour, all day long, my system just freezes for 10-20 seconds. Nothing to be done but wait it out. Videos freeze while the audio keeps playing, command line typing hangs. What the heck?!? I have 16 GB of memory and 700 GB free disk space, so please, no excuses.
- Apple Inc.
- 6.1 GB
OS X 10.8 or later
English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Apple, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.