Whether you're new to the weight room, or a seasoned weightlifter, you'll find the features and tools needed to stay on track and motivated to hit your goals. Get personalized workout routines written by the Under Armour Training Team. Track your exercise progress over time. Share and discover new workout routines performed by a community of over 60 million fitness enthusiasts.
TRACK YOUR GYM WORKOUTS WITH EASE
- Log strength workouts with more detail and track your progress over time by logging load, sets, and reps. tracking your load, sets, and reps per exercises.
- Build your own workout routine from over 800+ exercises.
- Discover fresh and new Workout Routines written by Under Armour trainers, and share your favorite routines with others.
- Connect with 400+ devices to import and analyze all your data in one place.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Connect Under Armour connected shoes to the app for a premium experience, more data to improve your run, and route tracking.
- Sync with the latest apps and most wearables, including Apple Health, Garmin, Fitbit, Jawbone, and more.
- Take control of nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
- Unlock the best tools to turn your goals into achievable plans with a Premium membership.
- Use Live Tracking to share real-time running location and give loved ones peace of mind.
- Execute Training Plans and reach weight loss or distance goals with personalized plans that adapt dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
- Monitor & analyze heart rate zones to adjust your training based on goals.
- Set a goal for your run and stay on track with audio coach updates, including pace, cadence, distance, duration, calories, and more.
If you upgrade to a premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MapMyFitness is part of the world’s largest digital health & fitness community, Under Armour Connected Fitness: MapMyFitness, UA Record, Endomondo, & MyFitnessPal. Apps built to empower healthy and active lifestyles with one mission—to make you better.
Apple Health permissions allow us to track your heart rate accurately, update activity rings, and save your workout data.
In this release:
For all of our athletes on training plans: You can now see your interval splits on your workout details!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Overall like this series
I have the full array and overall like them. My only complaint is that on the map my dog walk they will not fix the issue of "challenges" for other versions add on so there is a number on the app you cannot clear. Seems like it should be simple- show the challenges or block it on dog walk version but they show as a known problem for over a year without fixing. Other than that- like the apps.
Update. Sometimes gps is not accurate and could not get good help from them. No longer have dog walk or hike but use the fitness, walk and run apps all the time. Like the data and the challenges too. Motivating for me!
Heart rate tracking devices
I have been using the UA record app until I found out they will be discontinuing the app this year (even though the app works perfect for me) so I’ve been trying to figure this app out for a few weeks and in my opinion the record app is a lot better it’s more accurate and easy to use. I’ve tried to connect 2 different heart rate monitors to the app. First of all the app does not show a Bluetooth list of devices to choose from it just automatically connects to a device, then when I try to track my workout it says I have no heart rate, so not only am I missing out on my calories, but I am also not able to track my zones. I’ve also tried to connect the app to my watch to have my heart rate tracked from there, but still no luck the app will only show the amount of time I have worked out. Even when I open the app on my Apple Watch my heart rate is not being tracked. This is very frustrating and makes it almost impossible to track my progress, which is all I really use the app for. Please fix as soon as possible!
MapMyFitness is a good app.
It is made by Under Armour. I use the free version. In previous versions, I walked near Maumelle Park. Though outside Little Rock, I walked in a Little Rock address. When I finished, it recorded my walk in Maumelle. That was not fixable. On at least 2 instances, the app decided to pause itself. If one has the paid version, you can pause the app, drive 10 miles, and resume. My splits are different with the free version. I pause the app, go with it paused, and resume. Imagine you are running. In the split is a straight line that connects the split.
When I walk, I keep my iPhone unlocked. Yes, it drains the battery more quickly. However, it gives better readings.
Let me switch to the positives. I typed it can be free. I guess the paid version drains a battery faster. Every period of time (usually 1 month), you can complete challenges. Challenges give you the chance to win free things.
- Under Armour, Inc.
- 303.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Under Armour Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly MVP $5.99
- Annual MVP $29.99
- Annual MVP $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.