Graphically rich and fun environment allows up to 50 students to learn basic math skills in addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
--- FEATURES ---
- Students have their own personalized settings, scores and test history.
- Smart Drills(tm) places emphasis on problems answered incorrectly and/or slowly.
- Explore solutions to problems using number lines, wooden blocks, facts and hints. Solve nine-times problems using your fingers!
- Visually track student progress with accuracy and speed graphs.
This update contains stability improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s great but the sensitivity bug where you type the numbers really fast and it doesn’t recognize it is bad. Please fix that bug.
A good, basic drill
Doesn’t get caught up in distracting graphics or big dramatic displays every time you finish a drill. Doesn’t push you to compete against anybody else. Just lets you focus on what you bought the app to do- memorize basic math calculations. To do this it gives you some useful options. You can choose a particular number table to practice. You can choose whether problems are laid out laterally or horizontally or both. You can ask it to pause the drill when a mistake is made so you can correct it immediately. You can customize how long you want the drill to be, Etc....
Best App Ever
All three of my children, with varying abilities and learning styles learned their multiplication facts using this app. TIP I set a student named "monster facts" that let them practice the group of facts that have no rhyme or reason.
- Instant Interactive
- 78 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Instant Interactive
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.