This app provides access to ALL your Teaching Textbooks (TT) Algebra 1 course materials on a Macintosh! Enrollment in the TT Algebra 1 course is required.
The Teaching Textbooks Algebra 1 app makes your TT course even better! Not only will your student enjoy math while learning independently, but, with the app, that learning can also take place on the go. Even when offline! Specifically, the app can be used offline for up to 6 lessons at a time. That makes it perfect for homeschool parents who need their kids to stay productive while the family is out and about during the day.
The app’s other features include…
• 142 audiovisual lectures that teach every core concept in the standard 9th grade curriculum
• thousands of problems that give students all the practice they need to master each concept
• automated grading and instant feedback for every single problem
• step-by-step audiovisual explanations to every single problem so students can see exactly what they did wrong when mistakes are made (This makes the program feel as if a tutor is at the student’s side!)
• parental controls that let you track your student’s progress
• the digitized version of the printed Teaching Textbooks Algebra 1 textbook (with a search feature and a hyper-linked index)
• no advertising or in-app purchase offers
• Internet connectivity is required, but you can remain offline for up to 6 lessons.
New automatic update for changed parent email
Improved problem UI
Fixed various content bugs
Fixed various problem bugs
Fixed Ebook links
Updated default stickers
Ratings and Reviews
A little buggy...
Sometimes when there’s a “select the simplified equation” kind of question it won’t show up the unsimplified equation. Can’t blame y’all though :D Since writing this review the app has only been up for a week or so I can see why it could still be pretty buggy at times. Other than that there a few more performance issues that make it hard to get through a lesson, and a few glitchy cuts with the narrator whenever there’s a sound effect. I love teaching textbooks, and it’s kind of a shame that you had to start over with a mobile app. Since using this program I’ve been so much less stressed out and I can learn so much faster when I can go at my own pace and not be slowed down by anxiety from the pressure of others ;)
Teaching Textbooks has vastly improved my children’s math skills and simplified that area of school. There are many reasons why I’m loving Teaching Textbooks. I guess the top are, that they are able to rewatch a video several times which was a great relief to my daughter who struggles in math… no more frustrated teacher becoming impatient, which was a problem in her last school. I appreciate how much easier it is now because of our ability to leave the house yet continue their math while we travel. And since they immediately grade the lessons, I’m able to see any problems they’re having immediately. I would like the scratch pad work to be saved in an update at some point, so I could see where they’re going wrong, that would be a nice improvement. But I can still see which problems gave them trouble, go back and have them do the problem again in front of me and then I can help them from there. Overall, solid curriculum which can simplify the math part of your day at least!
•Eraser button on scratchpad is delayed and takes long to continue to work.
•Answer Key and Ebook on Parent side sometimes says that it hasn’t finished loading when I need it.
•Overall layout is confusing.
•I would like to see a saved version of the scratchpad work that my child did so that I could go back and check and explain things that he may have not understood.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Teaching Textbooks, Inc.
- 55.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2006-2022 Teaching Textbooks