The Teaching Textbooks Algebra 1 app makes your TT course even better! Not only will your student enjoy math while learning independently, but, with the app, that learning can also take place on the go. Even when offline! Specifically, the app can be used offline for up to 6 lessons at a time. That makes it perfect for homeschool parents who need their kids to stay productive while the family is out and about during the day.
The app’s other features include…
• 142 audiovisual lectures that teach every core concept in the standard 9th grade curriculum
• thousands of problems that give students all the practice they need to master each concept
• automated grading and instant feedback for every single problem
• step-by-step audiovisual explanations to every single problem so students can see exactly what they did wrong when mistakes are made (This makes the program feel as if a tutor is at the student’s side!)
• parental controls that let you track your student’s progress
• the digitized version of the printed Teaching Textbooks Algebra 1 textbook (with a search feature and a hyper-linked index)
• no advertising or in-app purchase offers
• Internet connectivity is required, but you can remain offline for up to 6 lessons.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A little buggy...
Sometimes when there’s a “select the simplified equation” kind of question it won’t show up the unsimplified equation. Can’t blame y’all though :D Since writing this review the app has only been up for a week or so I can see why it could still be pretty buggy at times. Other than that there a few more performance issues that make it hard to get through a lesson, and a few glitchy cuts with the narrator whenever there’s a sound effect. I love teaching textbooks, and it’s kind of a shame that you had to start over with a mobile app. Since using this program I’ve been so much less stressed out and I can learn so much faster when I can go at my own pace and not be slowed down by anxiety from the pressure of others ;)
teaching textbooks. 😡
I have this app on my computer everything was fine until they updated to 4.0. I love teaching textbooks they make math easier for me but I can’t get on lesson 16 and I can’t login in on my phone. 😡
Buyer beware - can’t reach customer service
I purchased (2) TT 4.0 packages, downloaded the appropriate apps, and tried to login. Every time I try to login I receive an error message saying my email and password are incorrect. I made sure I was signing in with the email/password I purchased with. I even tried resetting my password - to no avail. I understand that new programs can be glitchy, so I called customer service...and sat on hold for over 30 minutes, at which point my call was disconnected. I called back - a total of 74 times, all with the same result - either a busy signal, or a connection resulting in an auto hang-up. I can’t log in, I can’t speak to customer service to resolve anything.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Teaching Textbooks, Inc.
- 77.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2006-2020 Teaching Textbooks
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.