The Teaching Textbooks Math 3 app makes your TT course even better! Not only will your student enjoy math while learning independently, but, with the app, that learning can also take place on the go. Even when offline! Specifically, the app can be used offline for up to 6 lessons at a time. That makes it perfect for homeschool parents who need their kids to stay productive while the family is out and about during the day.
The app’s other features include…
• 118 audiovisual lectures that teach every core concept in the standard 3rd grade curriculum
• thousands of problems that give students all the practice they need to master each concept
• automated grading and instant feedback for every single problem
• step-by-step audiovisual explanations to every single problem so students can see exactly what they did wrong when mistakes are made (This makes the program feel as if a tutor is at the student’s side!)
• parental controls that let you track your student’s progress
• the digitized version of the printed Teaching Textbooks Math 3 textbook (with a search feature and a hyper-linked index)
• no advertising or in-app purchase offers
• Internet connectivity is required, but you can remain offline for up to 6 lessons.
Various bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Teaching Textbooks, Inc.
- 89.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2006-2020 Teaching Textbooks
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.