This app provides access to ALL your Teaching Textbooks (TT) Math 3 course materials on a Macintosh! Enrollment in the TT Math 3 course is required.
The Teaching Textbooks Math 3 app makes your TT course even better! Not only will your student enjoy math while learning independently, but, with the app, that learning can also take place on the go. Even when offline! Specifically, the app can be used offline for up to 6 lessons at a time. That makes it perfect for homeschool parents who need their kids to stay productive while the family is out and about during the day.
The app’s other features include…
• 118 audiovisual lectures that teach every core concept in the standard 3rd grade curriculum
• thousands of problems that give students all the practice they need to master each concept
• automated grading and instant feedback for every single problem
• step-by-step audiovisual explanations to every single problem so students can see exactly what they did wrong when mistakes are made (This makes the program feel as if a tutor is at the student’s side!)
• parental controls that let you track your student’s progress
• the digitized version of the printed Teaching Textbooks Math 3 textbook (with a search feature and a hyper-linked index)
• no advertising or in-app purchase offers
• Internet connectivity is required, but you can remain offline for up to 6 lessons.
New automatic update for changed parent email
Improved problem UI
Fixed various content bugs
Fixed various problem bugs
Fixed Ebook links
Updated default stickers
Ratings and Reviews
Ok, but needs to support native keyboard
Overall functionality is ok, but suffers from some severe usability issues. The lack of integration with the native keyboard is a huge barrier to usability for both myself (integration with LastPass for password entry) and my kids (who are quite accustomed to the native iOS keyboard).
No A waste of money terrible👎🏻
It keeps on double tapping giving my poor daughter A 95 every time even know if she should get 100s sometimes it does work but that is rarely she was doing her mouth peacefully until it made her do 1000 instead she wanted to do 100 and that made her do the answer wrong so she hast to check it really hard and find the mistakes it is awful pretty much a waste of money because the whole screen just disappeared all there was was the teaching textbook paper it was so annoying she couldn’t get out of the app but she finally turned her iPad off and she got out of it we got her a new iPad it’s been doing the same I also have a older daughter seventh grade my younger daughter is fourth she has been having really bad issues too also the fourth grader is a learning her Times but you keep on trying to teach it and one lesson she needs a little bit of time to learn you think she knows all of her times by now she only knows her fours threes twos fives and tens and 11s so many bugs adventure academy is really better than this i’am just so disappointed I Heard so good stuff about this
I wanted to try to free trail after hearing a lot of good things about Teaching Textbook. The app is a pain to navigate. It wants me to log in every time, doesn’t have an option to save or remember my information. I tried to sign my child up for the free trial but it doesn’t save the information. I can’t get passed the main screen. Very annoying.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Teaching Textbooks, Inc.
- 71.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2006-2022 Teaching Textbooks