This app provides access to ALL your Teaching Textbooks (TT) Pre-Algebra course materials on a Macintosh! Enrollment in the TT Pre-Algebra course is required.
The Teaching Textbooks Pre-Algebra app makes your TT course even better! Not only will your student enjoy math while learning independently, but, with the app, that learning can also take place on the go. Even when offline! Specifically, the app can be used offline for up to 6 lessons at a time. That makes it perfect for homeschool parents who need their kids to stay productive while the family is out and about during the day.
The app’s other features include…
• 139 audiovisual lectures that teach every core concept in the standard 8th grade curriculum
• thousands of problems that give students all the practice they need to master each concept
• automated grading and instant feedback for every single problem
• step-by-step audiovisual explanations to every single problem so students can see exactly what they did wrong when mistakes are made (This makes the program feel as if a tutor is at the student’s side!)
• parental controls that let you track your student’s progress
• the digitized version of the printed Teaching Textbooks Pre-Algebra textbook (with a search feature and a hyper-linked index)
• no advertising or in-app purchase offers
• Internet connectivity is required, but you can remain offline for up to 6 lessons.
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty good, but...
Whenever I come across an equation with the answer being 1/x, the answer will not register and will say I get it wrong. I checked many times and my answer was correct, but it affected my grade for nothing. Please fix.
I have been using teaching textbooks for quite a while. The lessons are good but it’s the ui that is the problem. Many buttons are too small and don’t always register when clicked, Pulling down the control menu mid lecture makes it to where the lecture is not playable unless you leave it, Some lessons don’t even have the problems in them, and sometimes answer explanations will overlap if skipped at the wrong time. Overall just needs some general fixes.
This is really great! I’ve been waiting for years to be able to use this with my phone. Thanks! However, one problem, can the stickers when you get a problem wrong be turned off? I can turn off the other stickers bc they distract me, but not the incorrect one.
Other than that, great app! I love TT. ❤️
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Teaching Textbooks, Inc.
- 70.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2006-2021 Teaching Textbooks
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.