This app provides access to ALL your Teaching Textbooks (TT) Math 6 course materials on a Macintosh! Enrollment in the TT Math 6 course is required.
The Teaching Textbooks Math 6 app makes your TT course even better! Not only will your student enjoy math while learning independently, but, with the app, that learning can also take place on the go. Even when offline! Specifically, the app can be used offline for up to 6 lessons at a time. That makes it perfect for homeschool parents who need their kids to stay productive while the family is out and about during the day.
The app’s other features include…
• 116 audiovisual lectures that teach every core concept in the standard 6th grade curriculum
• thousands of problems that give students all the practice they need to master each concept
• automated grading and instant feedback for every single problem
• step-by-step audiovisual explanations to every single problem so students can see exactly what they did wrong when mistakes are made (This makes the program feel as if a tutor is at the student’s side!)
• parental controls that let you track your student’s progress
• the digitized version of the printed Teaching Textbooks Math 6 textbook (with a search feature and a hyper-linked index)
• no advertising or in-app purchase offers
• Internet connectivity is required, but you can remain offline for up to 6 lessons.
Fixed app locking on Hang On screen bug
Fixed negative number with comma evaluation bug
Fixed gradebook printing bug
Fixed time answered bug
Fixed unresponsive error message bug
Fixed several Ebook entries
Improved answer submission error handling
Improved several hints
Ratings and Reviews
I’ll say this, I’m not a huge fan
I kinda wish it didn’t treat me like a small child. Also, the hints are not helpful whatsoever. Most of them are really obvious. When you get a question wrong, it is not sympathetic AT ALL. Of course, I still have to do this app because I’m homeschooled. Otherwise, it’s ok. I still don’t like it a lot it I have to deal with it.
I really like this app!
So a lot of people say that it treats you like a toddler, but honestly, I don’t think so. They say it because when you first start, they teach you the basics. And I really like that because a whole summer passes by, and sometimes you just need a refresher on the basics when you start school again. Take it from a homeschooler, this is so far the best math curriculum I’ve ever had! (I hate math so that’s saying something!) Also my favorite part, is that the voice helping you through the problems, actually sounds like a real person, not a robot like Siri. I hope this inspires most parents and kids to choose this math. Because I’ve had a bad past with math curriculums that didn’t teach me ANYTHING! And I think sometimes you just got to look for the small details and you’ll find something amazing!
P.S thank you for reading this if you did. I really appreciate it!
best math app ever!
I have been doing this math for a while now, and I really like it. some say it treats you like a 4 year old but for people like me, that just do math and forget it when your done with the lesson,it can be VERY helpful, it gives you the basics so you can understand the hard stuff, it gives you a chance to actually learn something and make other stuff easy. if you were back in 2nd grade you would know that stuff, but you would probably forget how to do it, the only reason I gave it 4 instead of5 stars was because it kicks me out of the sometimes.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Teaching Textbooks, Inc.
- 88.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2006-2023 Teaching Textbooks