Quotes from recent reviews:
• "I am a teacher. I love this app! You thought of everything and put it in simple form..."
• "As a teacher & parent, I think this is the Best Math Fact App yet. It has all 4 operations and allows you to choose exactly which #'s to drill"
• “I have purchased many math apps for my 3rd grader and this is the one!!! It has everything I have been looking for. "
• "...This is well worth the $0.99 which is cheaper than a single pack of flashcards..."
This app's core concept was to create a flexible solution that a grade school child can easily navigate and that is robust enough to grow with your child as they grow their math knowledge.
• FLASHCARD mode (practice) – Allows children to practice specific number sets and operators in the proven learning style of flashcards. Watch the flashcards flip like real flashcards!
• CHALLENGE mode (exam) – Lets children test what they have learned by having to type in the answer
• SIMPLE and FLEXIBLE –
› Simple enough for your child to set and use
› Flexible - Choose ANY combination of operators and number sets
• PROFILES - Add unlimited number of profiles to monitor each child's progress
• PROGRESS REPORTS! - Flexible reporting allows you to filter on numerous items to see your child's progress.
› EMAIL Progress Reports - Ability to send your results to teachers, parents, or whoever! (Note: An active email account must be setup on the device to use this feature.)
• ADDITION, SUBTRACTION, MULTIPLICATION, DIVISION
• NUMBER SETS - We designed the app to start at a beginner’s level, but the difficulty can be increased by changing the settings. When working on the number sets with the default settings you will only be adding 0-9 to the selected number set or multiplying each number set by 0-9. (with corresponding subtraction and division problems) In settings, you can change the range from 0-9, to 0-12, 0-15, or 0-20.
• SETTINGS menu -
› Settings are customizable for each profile.
› Ability to change the range of numbers from 0-9, to 0-12, 0-15, or 0-20.
› Ability to select the number of problems to work in Challenge mode
› Ability to set whether missed problems are repeated
› Ability to display a timer in Challenge mode
• RESULTS menu – Results screen displays after completing a set:
› Summary by operator and number set shows the number of items answered right and wrong
› Detailed listing of any actual problems missed - Note: When the problems missed are listed, they are shown with what the correct answer should be, not with the incorrect answer typed by the user. This way the user can study the solutions and try to do better next time.
› Timed results – Gauge your child's aptitude by reviewing the time to complete a number set. Encourage your child to “beat their time".
**If you like "Math Fact Master", check out our fun math facts games:
› Star Math
› Mathopolis: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division
Ratings and Reviews
It has what I was looking for; but could be better.
This app is what I was looking for to help my child learn his math facts quicker. My child is very good in math, however, I wanted my little one, better. I wanted an app that would allow my little one to continue practicing without wasting paper or constantly writing. I found one app which was great, but it only went so far. This app has what I’m looking for and what my child needed to continue excelling in math. I’ve noticed this app would mark correct answers incorrectly. For example a math question was 9x2; my child enters 18, and the app marked it wrong. This could be confusing for children learning math. My child mentioned it before but I seen it myself. If this could be corrected, I think the app would be exactly what I was looking for.
Math Fact Master
I have been teaching third grade for more than thirty years. I have always wished for a simple computer application that could be used by my students on a regular basis to work toward quick recall of their facts. A colleague introduced me to Math Fact Master, and I have been sharing it with my students and their families since!! It is such an amazing tool to reinforce math facts at so many levels. Now my wish is to be able to have this same application in a version that would work on our school Chromebooks. Each of my students has access to a Chromebook and could use Math Fact Master daily to improve their skills. Our school is currently focusing on ways to improve math fact fluency at all of our primary levels. This application would surely assist in accomplishing this goal!! Thank you for providing such a terrific math tool!!
Add sets for 13-15
Great app. Lots of options. Just got the app today for my daughter to work on her multiplication tables. I haven’t figured out how to set up profiles yet. Wish it had the option to have ‘sets’ for the 13s through 15s so my daughter could work on all of the 13s, all of her 14s, and all the 15’s like she’ll be able to with all the other numbers through 12. Other than that it looks like the best I’ve seen so far.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.