The shortcut to a higher math grade begins with Mathleaks.
Make difficult easy with:
Textbook Solutions - Find solutions to Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1, Geometry, and Algebra 2 textbook exercises. Our expert-written solutions are always presented step-by-step with theory, diagrams, and clear and concise explanations. The highest quality solutions you will ever find, covering 50+ textbooks.
Practice on your own with:
- Tests, lessons and exercises following the curriculum.
- Perfect as your main material or as extra support for your textbooks.
- Automatic grading and smart recommendations make it simpler to progress.
- Quickly find explanations for tricky theoretical concepts.
Download Mathleaks now and get your own tutor 24/7. More math, less studying!
* Mathleaks is free to install
* New users can open 25 solutions free of charge
* All level 1 exercises with solutions, in lessons Practice, are free of charge
If subscribing in iTunes, a payment will be charged to your iTunes account when you confirm your purchase. A subscription is valid from the time it is activated and lasts according to the subscription period you have chosen (the "Subscription Time"), regardless of whether it is canceled. If your Subscription has not been canceled at least 24 hours before the subscription period expires, the subscription will automatically be extended with another subscription period. Your iTunes account is managed through your Apple ID settings. Unused portion of a free trial, forfeited when a new subscription is started.
Remember to study smarter, not harder and good luck with your studies!
* Mathleaks new branding and design are now live in this app version.
* The app version is faster than before.
* The app version is a preparation for advanced AI in mathematics. Launch is scheduled for Q2 2024. Check our website for updates and news.
Ratings and Reviews
NYS State Curriculum
This gives me as a parent access to exactly what Math my son is learning in class. I can review with him, learn with him, and jump ahead to learn what is coming next, so night-time/home learning is WAY easier.
Does not work and charged me 3 times
I have tried the app on 2 occasions the first time it worked day one no problems and was great. Then each time after that excepts once it would not show me the solution saying I was not premium but I was. I talked with them after canceling during free trial and they said try again in a wk they was working on the app I waited and because when it did work it was a very helpful app. But this time it charged me 3 times and a cc fee that I was not aware they would charge and the app still won’t work. Do not waste your money or time.
This app is helping me pass algebra. It includes the answer, hint, and solution tab on questions. Highly recommend this app
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mathleaks AB
- 36.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Mathleaks
- In-App Purchases
- Mathleaks 1 month $9.49
- Mathleaks Premium $9.49