This application presents the medical standards for special duty personnel of the United States Air Force, Army, and Navy as well as other useful tools and information for Aerospace Medicine professionals.
- Aerospace Medicine Approved Medication List
- AFI 10-203 Duty Limiting Conditions
- AFI 48-123 Medical Examinations & Standards
- Air Force Waiver Guide
- Medical Standards Directory
- MOD Approved Medication List
- OTC Approved Medication List
- 45 Other Flight-Medicine-Relevant AFI's & Documents
- 13 RSV Sample Briefings
- Altitude Oxygen Converter Calculator for Aeromedical Evacuations
- AR 40-501 Standards of Medical Fitness
- Flight Surgeon Checklist: Aeromedical Policy Letters & Technical Bulletins
- Physical Examination Requirements Table
- Navy Aeromedical Reference & Waiver Guide
- Navy ManMed Chapter 15
Updates with new document versions will occur once per month. For questions, concerns, and/or suggestions, please email ColbyCoApps@gmail.com.
- Air Force Enlisted Classification Directory (31 Oct 2019)
- Air Force Officer Classification Directory (31 Oct 2019)
- AFI 11-202v1 Aircrew Training (10 Jun 2019)
- AFI 11-301v4 Aircrew Laser Eye Protection (17 Feb 2010)
Ratings and Reviews
It never fails that an AFI question comes up and there is no (working) computer. The updates are the best alert regarding changes.
I’m a med group commander and I find out about new AFIs from this app not from any official source. Amazing work!
Ready for improvement
Search feature locks up the app on my iPad mini...even you touch cancel it stays on screen and app has to be closed and reopened to resume function.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.