The official Meet Fresh app allows you to use your phone to pay & and earn points at MeetFresh locations. Scan the app barcode in store to earn points on your purchases and build progress toward rewards. With this app you can add money to your MeetFresh account, setup auto-reload of your account, view transaction history and follow your rewards progress. It’s the fastest way to pay at MeetFresh. Just scan and go!
• MeetFresh Rewards: View your account cash balance
• Pay with your phone at MeetFresh locations.
• Order and pre-pay from this app to your favorite location.
• Reload your account or set up auto-reload with your credit card.
• Earn progress to rewards.
• Send MeetFresh e-gifts to friends and family.
Fixed bug with online ordering
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The app and service not ready for best user experience
It’s good seeing store owning the problem of creating an app that helps offset and make ordering easier for the customer, but the self ordering system is way lackluster in features and the login doesn’t seem to work (at least when I tried at the Self Serve KIOSK)
Here are recommendation that I think will make the app and the whole self serve produce and much better experience.
1. On the KIOSK side, have the ability to change detail of an item. E.g. not just hot and hot but more detailed like less ice, no ice, and the sweetness level for drinks.
Otherwise what is the point of self serve if I can’t get how I want it?
2. Allow ways to add points to an account if a user forgets to login for the transaction. It makes very few sense that the only way to acculturate point is through order IN PERSON with the app loaded with money.
At least have a way for people to add unaccounted points if they forget the account, or like me, order in the Self Serve KIOSK to find out that you CAN NOT get points for using self serve.
3. For dessert item, even if the toppings can not be edited, at least show what are the included toppings. It makes it clear for the customer what they are ordering and avoid problem of doubling on a topping if it’s already there in the first place.
They always miss online orders
I ordered and waited for 50 mins to finally get my order.
while I’m waiting I saw at least 3 people having the same problem, they couldn’t find the online order. Meanwhile in person order only took few mins to get
App itself is fine but they should really respect the online orders, there’s no clear line for online order, so I couldn’t even find a comfortable way to go and asked for my order. Everyone is standing around the order pickup and had no idea what to expect.
Does not work at store
I loaded money into the app and tried to make purchase at the self ordering register and it couldn’t find the account. Store acknowledged the app does not work on the system. What’s the point of loading money into account and can’t be able to use it? Now I need to figure out how to get my money back. And why do we have to load the account with money first to collect rewards points? Why does it matter when all they should care is we are purchasing from them.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.