modmed Telehealth™ is now PocketPatient™
Check out our new look and feel!
Save a trip to your dermatologist’s office with the app that helps you seek medical advice and treatment remotely!
PocketPatient™ is a great time-saving way for patients to access services from dermatologists who use the award-winning modmed Dermatology™ Suite, as their electronic health records system.
All you have to do is send your doctor a few quick details and pictures of your minor dermatological concern and wait to receive your diagnosis and recommended treatment right through your mobile device.
To log in, contact your dermatologist’s practice or use your existing patient portal login.
- No need to wait weeks for an office visit or go to another doctor you don’t know.
- Quickly communicate rashes, bites, lesions, minor burns and more when they appear.
- Get diagnosis and treatment even when you don’t have time to visit the dermatologist’s office.
- Receive personalized services from almost anywhere, any time.
- Push notifications keep you updated on the status of your submitted case.
- After submitting your case, secure chat allows you to communicate with your healthcare team.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
App doesn’t allow for Touch ID. Must manually enter password each time. I would imagine if you have more than one provider using this app, you’d have to enter their information each time. A bit annoying.
Ann Arundel Dermatology should be ashamed for using this poorly thought-out and nearly useless app. As patient portals go, this app falls horrendously short on both form and function. Account setup link provided by local AAD-affiliate office takes one to the web-based interface which allows the creation of a login, this app seems to require other or additional info during setup. Beyond that, at least from my use of the app so far, I can see only my previous appointment(s) while an upcoming appointment isn’t shown. This developer should look at the United Healthcare web-access pages, they’re very user friendly and informative. I’ll keep the app and check occasionally for updates and improvements, for which there is plenty of need.
Literally going to save our practice right now. We received an email from ModMed they had decided to relaunch the telemedicine portion in hopes of helping us manage through quarantine. It seems they have cleaned out most of the bugs since the latest updates. They are incorporating live video chat into their telemedicine now. With the COVID-19 pandemic in effect this application will give my patients the accessibility they need. Everything about this is fabulous.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Modernizing Medicine, Inc.
- 125.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Modernizing Medicine, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.