modmed Telehealth™ is now PocketPatient™
Check out our new look and feel!
Save a trip to your dermatologist’s office with the app that helps you seek medical advice and treatment remotely!
PocketPatient™ is a great time-saving way for patients to access services from dermatologists who use the award-winning modmed Dermatology™ Suite, as their electronic health records system.
All you have to do is send your doctor a few quick details and pictures of your minor dermatological concern and wait to receive your diagnosis and recommended treatment right through your mobile device.
To log in, contact your dermatologist’s practice or use your existing patient portal login.
- No need to wait weeks for an office visit or go to another doctor you don’t know.
- Quickly communicate rashes, bites, lesions, minor burns and more when they appear.
- Get diagnosis and treatment even when you don’t have time to visit the dermatologist’s office.
- Receive personalized services from almost anywhere, any time.
- Push notifications keep you updated on the status of your submitted case.
- After submitting your case, secure chat allows you to communicate with your healthcare team.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Literally going to save our practice right now. We received an email from ModMed they had decided to relaunch the telemedicine portion in hopes of helping us manage through quarantine. It seems they have cleaned out most of the bugs since the latest updates. They are incorporating live video chat into their telemedicine now. With the COVID-19 pandemic in effect this application will give my patients the accessibility they need. Everything about this is fabulous.
Cannot set up and does not work
So frustrated with this app. I am following the instructions provided to the letter, however it does not do what as stated. 1) Attempting to click the link provided for a second time to set up your profile simply does not work. 2) Attempting to click the reset password link provided does not work either. Both spit you back to the App Store and you cannot set up a profile. 3) There is no support. When you attempt to get technical help with the app, it tells you to go to your doctors office. I missed a doctor’s appointment because this app was malfunctioning.
Not everyone has a phone, dammit.
I use this miserable app on my iPad, which is set on a keyboard in landscape mode. This app is designed to only be used on a phone in portrait mode, because the programmers are too lazy to bother with any other display.
If I take my iPad out of the keyboard case and turn it portrait, the doctor seems me turned 90 degrees. If I leave the iPad in landscape mode, I see the doctor turned 90 degrees. This makes it awkward for either of us to show something on the screen.
Piece of crap and barely usable.
- Modernizing Medicine, Inc.
- 117.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Modernizing Medicine, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.