New: MOIA Express – the quick alternative. With the new option, you get to your destination more directly and have shorter walking distances for pick-up and arrival.
To ensure that you always travel safely in our MOIA shuttles, there are currently extensive safety measures in place on board and at our depots:
• Passengers aged 7 and above wear an FFP2 or surgical mask mask on board.
• The passenger area in every MOIA is separated from the driver’s area by a hygienic protection screen.
• The vehicles are cleaned regularly during service hours.
• Free disinfection wipes are waiting for you at pickup.
MOIA brings you comfortably to your destination in Hamburg or Hanover: to the central station, train or most important places to see in the city. Leave your car elsewhere, book your ride with our convenient app, and pay by credit card, PayPal, or Apple Pay. If you travel by bicycle or scooter already, you’ll find the perfect zero-emission alternative with the fully electric MOIA shuttle. More convenient than public transport, no hunting for a car park, and no unnecessary detours, enjoy comfortable and private seats, Wi-Fi, and USB ports for charging your devices. Unlike a cab, you share your ride with up to four other passengers – which lets you travel at an exceptionally low price. The app of course tells you in advance how much it costs, where you’ll be picked up, and when you’re expected to arrive. You’ll save yourself stress and reduce traffic for everyone else.
How it works:
• Download the MOIA app and sign up.
• Enter your starting point and destination.
• Add a credit card or PayPal or Apple Pay account.
• Request and book a ride.
• Get picked up at a stop near you.
• Share the journey, help reduce traffic, and save money.
What’s so great about it?
Easy: Up to six (currently: five) people heading in the same direction travel together. This is analternative to train, bus, metro, car sharing, taxi, and rental car, helping reduce congestion. So, lean back and enjoy the nice feeling of doing a little something for the environment with every ride through the city. Every trip you take helps make Hamburg and Hanover a bit more livable, whether on your way to work, the airport, the train station, the zoo, or Hamburg’s port. This is how transport is turned into mobility! And how the future of sharing becomes relevant for everyone.
One MOIA, with benefits for all:
• Arrive relaxed, in comfort, and safely
• Private seats, Wi-Fi, and USB ports for charging your devices
• Quiet and fully electric journeys across town
• No stress, no transfers, and no looking for a car park
• Zero emissions and zero CO2 for your city
• Easy and app-based, available from (almost) anywhere
• You’re told your fare and ETA before booking
• Stops near you, short wait, and no transfers
You can ride with MOIA in Hamburg and Hanover currently. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and be one of the first to know when we launch in other cities.
Do you have a question or want to give us feedback? Send us an email at email@example.com
Arrival begins here.
In order to make your booking process even smoother, we will let you know in case your credit card is expired. Aside of that, we added numerous technical optimisations and further improved the app's stability.
We are excited to see you again soon to take you to your favorite spots in the city.
Ratings and Reviews
I love the driver , very nice guy with a very good English, my German is not that god. Very good driver and very kind , he waited for me until I was able to find him. I wish there were more cars like that so I could use them all the time
Good idea but needs improvement
Nice when you are not in a hurry. Convenient busses. Pick-up timing is totally off. I selected 5+ minutes and the car came in 2 minutes so i missed it. Next car was supposed to come in 4 minutes but it tool almost 15 minutes. In the car the driver took stunning detours that were unrelated to the other guests. Unexplainable.
The ride was perfect. Driver extremely friendly . I will certainly keep using the service !
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MOIA GmbH
- 63.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © MOIA GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.