A magical and revolutionary app at an unbelievable price.
The best way to learn to count. Hands down.
Endorsed by parents, teachers, and toddlers.
Imagine being able to learn to count in a dynamic, interactive, and fully immersive experience. All on a big, beautiful Multi-Touch screen. With just the touch of a finger.
It's hard to believe we could fit so many great ideas into something so simple.
The Montessori counting board is 5 counting apps in one. You can learn to count in 5 different stimulating ways.
1) Learn to count by touch - with just the touch of the finger you can count
2) Learn to count up in order - this time count tiles in order (e.g. 1, 2, 3, 4)
3) Learn to count down in order - this time count tiles down (e.g. 4, 3, 2, 1)
4) Drag and count up - this time drag tiles to the counting board to count up
5) Drag and count down - this time drag tiles to the counting board to count down
All in all, the Montessori Counting Board is the most exciting educational game that helps your child to rapidly learn how to count by sight, sound, and touch. The interface is so easy to use that even a 6 month old baby will delight in using this app. Ideal for ages 0 to 6.
Grasshopper Apps User Stories:
"I can't wait to show this to my daughter's teacher! Really good for teaching one to one correspondence. I love that you can choose how many to go to, and random or in order." Mom
"We have a houseful that love playing games and this one is no exception. Our 18 month old, 3, 5, and 7 year old have all enjoyed this one. Some of the key things I like about it are, you can taylor it to your child's level, they don't have to count in any pattern in each set, the numbers and words are spoken and appear for visual and auditory learners. All the kids keep coming back time and time again. Thanks for a great app" The Coffman Family
* Learn how to count from 1 to 20 - you decide exactly what numbers to teach
* Learn how to recognize numbers by counting objects
* Learn how to count by touch - each time an item is counted the child will hear the number
* Learn drag & count - each time an item is dragged to the counting board you will hear the number
* Add your own voice - now your toddler can learn everything in mommy's or daddy's voice
* Add your own success sounds - after successful completion of each level you can praise your child in mommy's voice for their good effort
* Beautiful handcrafted design that is especially easy for kids
* Fun & engaging voice artist keeps kids engaged
* Dynamic game play adjust difficulty (the number of objects per page) progressively or randomly based on user preferences
* Wrong answers do not interfere with gameplay, the child can immediately try again and touch the correct answer (most other games are too slow to keep kids interested by slowly repeating the desired question).
* Multi-sensory learning tool - combining audio, voice, and written words
* Multi-language support - since you can edit existing items and add new items, you can record everything in your native tongue
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
Ensured that app works well with latest version of iOS
Ensured that app works well across all iOS devices
Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love this app!! Hokiemom22 wrote a wrong comment, they must not know that you have to go to the settings and change 1-10 to 1-20... I use this for my just turned three year old and I control how high I want the game to count so I can focus on the number she gets stuck on. I also like how you can change the play mode to different games to keep it interesting. Great job!!! More apps please... ;)
Very useful for special Ed
This is a really cute app. It's perfect for my 3 year old but it didn't keep her attention very long. I have a student with fine motor difficulties and issues with counting using one-to-one correspondence and this is the perfect app for that. It's simple, they cards are easy to touch, and the feedback is immediate. I'll definitely add this to his daily list of apps to choose from during his fine motor time. I only gave 4 stars because the window of when this app is appropriate for a normally developing child would be pretty small and both of my typically developing children were bored quickly. However, the educational uses in a special Ed setting or an early preschool setting make it a really useful app. My suggestions for next time they create an app would be for them to give more feedback, a clapping sound or a ding instead of a lady's voice. Overall though, good app!
Engaging but lacking a vital Montessori concept
Any young child who is learning to count from 22 months to 3 years loves this app. My one suggestion is I wish when counting the app would reinforce the correct sequence. I have done a lot a research on the montessori method, and have noticed how important the patterns are. All Montessori work encourages the child to go straight across in neat lines that help reinforce reading skills from the youngest age. Even in the work of cleaning a table the child is encouraged to begin in the top left corner and wipe the table slowly moving to the right, then on to the next row or line. It would be nice if this app also encouraged this concept.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Innovative Investments Limited
- 15.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Grasshopper Apps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.