From critically acclaimed storytelling to powerful photography to engaging videos — the Montgomery Advertiser app delivers the local news that matters most to your community.
• Access all of our in-depth journalism, including things to do around town, sports coverage from high school to the pros, and much more.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• This app is free to download and all users can access a sampling of free articles every month.
• For unlimited access to all content, subscribe now and get 30 days free ($7.99/month after). Or if you are already a subscriber, you can sign in with your existing subscription.
• Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• Terms of Service: http://static.montgomeryadvertiser.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: email@example.com
As always, we're fixing bugs and improving performance!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Trying to sign on
I have had this app for 2 months and still it will not allow me to sign on I can change the password the app will day your password is fine then I will go to sign in and the app starts all over and locks me out
Have read Advertiser since I started delivering it in Opelika in 1953. Love it every morning. John Ed Mathison
Do they want to circulate the Advertiser?
Delivery was discontinued in my area. After being contacted, my wife opted to CONTINUE our digital subscription AND ADD mailed Advertisers.
Since that discussion over three weeks ago I have received NO mailed newspapers and my digital subscription was apparently CANCELLED.
I have called Customer Service two times. During the second call, almost two weeks ago, the rep said a supervisor would call me. I have received no call. I have been asked to do a survey about the rep that I talked with. The reps are extremely courteous and the survey is COMPLETELY about their courtesy. Unfortunately, there is no question about whether my problem was answered.
No way to stay in business.
- 289.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Montgomery Advertiser Digital Subscription $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.