Introducing the fully rebuilt, redesigned, re-everythinged Mr. Cooper app, now with Home Intelligence℠. All the tools you need to conveniently manage you Mr. Cooper mortgage are still here (like swipe to pay and FICO® Score monitoring*), but now you can easily...
• Track your home value and equity
• Discover how to unlock cash using your home equity
• Find ways to lower your monthly mortgage payment
• Explore strategies for using your home equity to pay off debt
Get the new Mr. Cooper app today and start owning your home more intelligently.
*FICO® Score available for primary borrowers only
SEE YOUR HOME LIKE A REAL-ESTATE EXPERT
Get the intel you need to make confident decisions about your home. Use the new Home Snapshot℠ tool to…
• Keep tabs on your estimated home value
• Track housing market trends in your neighborhood
• Access property tax history
TAKE CONTROL OF HOMEOWNERSHIP’S “WHAT Ifs”
Stop worrying about what might happen and start dreaming about what could. With the new “Tune-Up” tool, you can…
• Discover new ways of putting your equity to work
• Calculate how to own your home sooner
• See if your payments could be lower
• Run bundling scenarios to get rid of higher-interest debt
Oh, and no need to make a pros and cons list. It makes one for you.
ALL THE BASICS, BUILT IN.
Manage your home loan single-handedly with these handy tools.
• Fingerprint or facial sign-in for easy access
• Swipe to pay
• FICO® Score monitoring*
• Access to important loan documents
*FICO® Score available for primary borrowers only
COOPERS ARE STANDING BY
Want to talk to a real person? With our new app, you’ll have easy access to a Mr. Cooper home loan professional every step of the way.
Get the new Mr. Cooper app today and start exploring the power of your home.
Mr. Cooper is an Equal Housing Lender NMLS #2119
8950 Cypress Waters Blvd
Coppell, Texas 75019
1. CoVid messaging is available on the app for the user to start the forbearance process.
2. Complaints Section in the Contact Us section allows users to reach out to Mr.Cooper for reporting issues and feedback.
3. Users in Forbearance Plan now have access to the mobile app to view their plan details.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
One of the best
I’ve had multiple loan companies on my house loan and none of them compare to Mr. Cooper in general let alone this APP. I’d prefer to manually pay my payments each month just in case I don’t have enough saved up. I can literally just swipe my finger and can make a payment anytime I want for free. My other company made me make payments over the phone through an automated system which would take close to ten minutes per call. This APP also has a FAQ about your loan and anything you really need. I hope that my loan will stay with this company for the rest of its duration. Couldn’t be happier
If I could give zero stars I would. As of today my homeowners insurance is canceled because of non-communication between the two. I called both last month and thought this was handled. Oops my bad it’s not. When asking the mr blooper lady on the phone how they were communicating with the insurance company, via email and fax. I asked why hasn’t someone actually picked up the phone and called them her response was..........
I was standing with my insurance agent when he faxed over the payment information not one but twice. They haven’t received it yet. Really.
Mr blooper bought my loan a few months ago and I received tons of mail saying the I was going to have a WONDERFUL mortgage experience! When does that start? Sell my mortgage please, to someone who knows what the heck they’re doing.
FAILS TO OFFER iPAD VERSION
One star for such a large financial institution to offer only an iPhone version of their app. I assume there are thousands that don’t mind looking at a tiny screen to transact their business with the silly named Mr Cooper company, but not me. I want to use the larger screen offered by my iPad to transact my business and to take advantage of the screen in either Portrait or Landscape mode as I CHOOSE. Instead with this limited app, I am forced to use it in Portrait mode thereby making my external key board useless, unless I wish to “crick my neck” as I stare sideways to use my keyboard and look at the solitary option of Portrait mode. Come on Cooper, get with it, either offer an iPad version also, or add an option to select either Portrait or Landscape modes on your iPhone app.
Developer Response ,
Hey LeonJon! Thanks for the suggestion. You'll be happy to know that Mr. Cooper is getting with it. We've added iPad capabilities to our road map for implementation in the near future. Valuable feedback like yours helped us get to this point so thank you for sharing.
- Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc.
- 84 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Nationstar Mortgage LLC, d/b/a Mr. Cooper. Mr. Cooper is a service mark of Nationstar Mortgage LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.