MSGCU’s Mobile Banking App lets your banking keep up with you.
With Michigan Schools & Government Credit Union’s mobile app, banking from wherever you are is more convenient than ever.
• Check balances, transfer money, and make loan payments
• Deposit checks using your device’s camera
• Enable fingerprint and facial recognition
• Find one of nearly 30,000 free ATMs
• Send person-to-person payments via PayPal
• Set up account alerts to your phone, email and app
• Turn debit and credit cards on and off
• Pay bills electronically
• Open new accounts and apply for loans
• See current rates
• Members can register directly from your device in four easy steps
Not a member? We’re open to residents of Michigan’s lower peninsula. Visit msgcu.org/join or call 866-674-2848.
Federally insured by NCUA.
- Check Stop Payment
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Much better-Just register one the web
I can view Estatements, I can block and unblock my debit card, I can view more history by selecting load more info at the bottom. I have a better alert center than the previous app. I have the ability to transfer with an external bank on my app and even use P2P now with a non member. I can customize my view and the look of my screen! With all the new features this app is far better that the old one.
New and improved app?! This is only true if they’re competing to be the worst app on the App Store. It is hard to be worse than The Weather Channel app, but it’s close. They added a few features such as P2P transfer, which is undoubtedly a nice feature. Otherwise, they basically changed the font size so you can now read your account balance from across the room. Of course, you need to be able to load the app to actually be able to see your balance in size 47 font. Loading the app usually involves opening and closing it 8-10 times before you can finally get in. Once you’re finally in, the interface is similar to how it was before, with larger font and advertisements.
This is a banking app, not a high school level coding project. Please rebuild your app that reflects the good bank that you are.
Again, this app is straight trash!
What an upgrade!
I absolutely despised the old app as it was so outdated and un user friendly. But this new app was an amazing upgrade! Everything is so much better and it’s so much more modernized. I also love that I can now set up alerts that go straight to my phone when anything happens with my account. Great work!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union
- 84.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020, Access Softek Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.