My AAPC allows you to access important membership features and tools in an easy-to-use mobile app.
With My AAPC you can:
• Log in securely using your AAPC account
• Review and update your AAPC profile
• Access membership information and renew through the app
• Manage your CEUs through the CEU Tracker
• Scan QR Codes on Certificates to earn CEUs
• Utilize Free Tools for coding and billing
• Track your exam status and get real-time updates for in-person and online exams
• Administer exams easily with new Exam Proctor tools and instructions
• Select and view your sessions at regional and national conferences
• Browse AAPC certifications
• View registered events and upcoming events
• Watch webinars/workshops in the on-demand library and earn CEUs
• Take HBM Quizzes to earn CEUs
• Get reminders and notifications for exams, events, renewals and more
• Updates to support Single Sign-On (SSO) login
• Updating members last name is now restricted to domestic customers
• Fix for scantron exam status page
• Various other bug fixes and speed enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
I was certainly happy to see that AAPC had an app. It’s now a lot easier to access information on the go. However, the CEU Tracker is VERY glitchy. I am asked to log in EACH. AND. EVERY. TIME. Even when I have “Keep Me Logged In” checked on the sign in page. And recently, when I attempt to add a CEU, it simply kicks me back to my home page without saving any information. The ability to add the document by taking a picture with the phone is great. It would just be nice if the whole thing worked more smoothly. Thank you for working to make things easier for your members.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. We'd love to hear more about the issues you're experiencing. The My AAPC app automatically keeps users logged in, so it's interesting that you'd see a "Keep me logged in" option. If you can send a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Member ID and the type of phone you have so we can take a look, we'd appreciate it!
How to login to blackboard from the AAPC App?
When logging in to student blackboard from a browser you have to allow pop up. But how to open it from the App itself? It just loads and doesn’t open the blackboard to access the chapters. (I am using an Iphone)
Webinars don’t work
Using IPhone 8 with up do date IOS and none of the webinars are working. I can click on the link but the Play button doesn’t do anything :( I have tried to delete and re-install the app multiple times and keep on having the same issue. Gave it 2 stars for the updated CEU tracker.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- American Academy Holdings, LLC
- 103.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.5 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.5 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 AAPC