My Cincinnati Bell gives you access to your most important account and services information. You can access and manage your Cincinnati Bell phone, Internet, and Fioptics TV accounts with your smartphone
Billing and Payments:
• Pay your bill
• View billing and payment history
• Setup and manage recurring payments using Autopay
• Enroll in paperless billing using eBill
• View frequently asked billing questions
• Register and manage your online profile
• Setup notification for billing, payments and special offers including upcoming promotions and events
• Check your current services and available services for your address
• View your Fioptics TV equipment and services including channel lineup
• Find quick answers to your billing, payment and service questions
• Troubleshoot basic service issues in real time
• View frequently asked questions
• Chat with a live Cincinnati Bell representative for help with all service questions
• Send us a question and we’ll reply back via email
• Call us for 24/7 customer service, sales and technical support
• Use Message Center to retrieve important messages from Cincinnati Bell
• Quick links to the Connect Cincinnati and Watch Fioptics* App
• Interactive map for Cincinnati Stores and Payment Centers
My Cincinnati Bell requires an active Cincinnati Bell account.
App capability is based on subscribed services
*Watch Fioptics App requires a subscription to Fioptics TV
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy, Simple, Useful
The app is very easy to navigate and use. I’m a little biased because I’m a technician for Cinbell. That being said it doesn’t take away for the app. It’s always super easy to get on and pay my bill. It notifies me when a new bill is posted so I know it’s due. Also any time I have questions about my bill I can usually find the answer on the app itself so I don’t have to call into a call center.
First bad experience
I was unable to login on Sunday to pay our bill. Much frustration. However, I was able to Chat today with Sean and he fixed the problem. Prior to this issue, I have had no other problems so am very happy right now. Thanks
However, I can’t seem to find an unused password to exit. Now I’m frustrated again...
Just tried xyzabdmnlop and that PW was taken. Come on....
Great app; weak 2FA
This app does its job well - lets you manage your account and notifies when there is a new bill. I was excited to see 2FA introduced, however text message 2FA is not ideal and many services are moving away from it. As a victim of a recent SIM swap attack, I realized how it actually can make your accounts more vulnerable if services allow account recovery via text message. Please consider adding a time based authenticator 2FA option as well. Thanks!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.