My Tide Times Pro is the only tide times application you'll ever need. Whether you're surfing, fishing or just going to the beach you'll be able to use it to get quick and easy access to the times. We think it's the most beautiful tide times application on the market to date.
- Supports over 9,000 tidal stations across over 40 countries (including the US, Canada, UK, Ireland, The Netherlands, Australia and New Zealand)!
- Find the nearest tide tables to you when the app opens, so you can get tide predictions no matter where you are!
- View sunrise & sunset times for all locations alongside the tides in the application!
- Moonrise, moonset and moon phase information!
- View currents information for selected locations around the US & Canada! (Simply tap on a tide station, if there's currents information you'll see an extra tab).
- Never have to worry about ensuring the data is up-to-date because the app takes care of that for you!
- Most locations outside of the UK have up to 30 day charts!
- When information has been downloaded it is stored on the phone so you can view it without an internet connection!
- It offers a clean interface that you just won't get from other apps!
- No advertisements in the app!
- Optimized for the latest iPhone and iPad models.
- Pro version offers the same great functionality of My Tide Times but is ad-free, includes widgets and also includes support for Apple Watch to check the tides on the go (including an Apple Watch complication)!
If you're in need of tide tables, charts, forecasts or times, don't go elsewhere - install My Tide Times today. It's similar to apps like Tides Near Me Free, Hi Tide and TideTrac.
The app has had a redesign to the top of the app, which adds the following:
- You can now access your list of locations at any time by tapping the location button.
- The app's settings are now changed directly in the app itself, rather than the Settings app.
- You can now contact customer support by tapping the 'Contact support' button on the settings screen.
Ratings and Reviews
Things I’d like to see in this excellent app
1. Under Currents, add the direction, either in degrees, or with a vector (arrow).
2. In Settings, provide Nautical Miles as an option for “Nearest locations in...” This is more appropriate than statute miles for nautical use.
3. In Settings, provide an option for wind direction (and current) in magnetic or true degrees, for nautical use.
4. The location and day/date displays are in light grey and can be difficult to read. Please make them darker.
5. Likewise the displays of sunrise/set times, moonrise/set times, and their icons, and wind strength and speed, could all be darker to make them more visible.
Works great and even with Siri
Just ask Siri what ever you set as key words and living on the canals in Fl. Having the boats at the dock or when out on boats or heading out for ride, for 1.99 well worth it. Also gives 6 closet area tides and moon. Great app.
Fantastic concept, but missing my favorite spot
First of all, phenomenal app. Does EXACTLY what I want it to, that being having a simple, easy to read watch complication. But I desperately need a location on the Atlantic Ocean on or near the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk. I currently have to use Garden City, which is close, but not the right place. Thanks!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- JRustonApps B.V.
- 28.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 jRustonApps B.V.
- In-App Purchases
- Support the developer $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.