Small bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Things I’d like to see in this excellent app
1. Under Currents, add the direction, either in degrees, or with a vector (arrow).
2. In Settings, provide Nautical Miles as an option for “Nearest locations in...” This is more appropriate than statute miles for nautical use.
3. In Settings, provide an option for wind direction (and current) in magnetic or true degrees, for nautical use.
4. The location and day/date displays are in light grey and can be difficult to read. Please make them darker.
5. Likewise the displays of sunrise/set times, moonrise/set times, and their icons, and wind strength and speed, could all be darker to make them more visible.
Works great and even with Siri
Just ask Siri what ever you set as key words and living on the canals in Fl. Having the boats at the dock or when out on boats or heading out for ride, for 1.99 well worth it. Also gives 6 closet area tides and moon. Great app.
Fantastic concept, but missing my favorite spot
First of all, phenomenal app. Does EXACTLY what I want it to, that being having a simple, easy to read watch complication. But I desperately need a location on the Atlantic Ocean on or near the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk. I currently have to use Garden City, which is close, but not the right place. Thanks!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.