My Tide Times Pro is the only tide times application you'll ever need. Whether you're surfing, fishing or just going to the beach you'll be able to use it to get quick and easy access to the times. We think it's the most beautiful tide times application on the market to date. This is the ad-free version of My Tide Times.
- Supports over 9,000 tidal stations across over 40 countries (including the US, Canada, UK, The Netherlands, Australia and New Zealand)!
- Find the nearest tide tables to you when the app opens, so you can get tide predictions no matter where you are!
- View sunrise & sunset times for all locations alongside the tides in the application!
- Moonrise, moonset and moon phase information!
- View currents information for selected locations around the US & Canada! (Simply tap on a tide station, if there's currents information you'll see an extra tab).
- Never have to worry about ensuring the data is up-to-date because the app takes care of that for you!
- See 7-day forecasts for all locations (some even have 30-day charts!)
- When information has been downloaded it is stored on the phone so you can view it without an internet connection!
- It offers a clean interface that you just won't get from other apps!
- No advertisements in the app!
- Optimized for the latest iPhone and iPad models.
- Apple Watch support!
- iOS widget!
If you're in need of tide tables, charts, forecasts or times, don't go elsewhere - install My Tide Times today. It's similar to apps like Tides Near Me Free, Hi Tide and TideTrac.
Small bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Things I’d like to see in this excellent app
1. Under Currents, add the direction, either in degrees, or with a vector (arrow).
2. In Settings, provide Nautical Miles as an option for “Nearest locations in...” This is more appropriate than statute miles for nautical use.
3. In Settings, provide an option for wind direction (and current) in magnetic or true degrees, for nautical use.
4. The location and day/date displays are in light grey and can be difficult to read. Please make them darker.
5. Likewise the displays of sunrise/set times, moonrise/set times, and their icons, and wind strength and speed, could all be darker to make them more visible.
Works great and even with Siri
Just ask Siri what ever you set as key words and living on the canals in Fl. Having the boats at the dock or when out on boats or heading out for ride, for 1.99 well worth it. Also gives 6 closet area tides and moon. Great app.
Fantastic concept, but missing my favorite spot
First of all, phenomenal app. Does EXACTLY what I want it to, that being having a simple, easy to read watch complication. But I desperately need a location on the Atlantic Ocean on or near the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk. I currently have to use Garden City, which is close, but not the right place. Thanks!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.