Tides PRO is a beautiful tide prediction app for Mac (Mac OS), iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch that helps you know up-to-the-minute facts about the predicted tide height in the United States, Canada, Atlantic, Pacific coasts and all over the world. Get high and low tide times, tide charts, tide tables for over 16000 of ports, harbors and coastal locations.
Designed with lots of passion & love:
* The application includes 4 modes: Tide graphs, Tide tables, Tide maps and unique "Tide watch" interface that provides all tide information at a glance
* Tides PRO optimized for modern iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch devices to provide HD graphics, animations and video effects
* Interactive graph shows tide predictions, current time, Sunrise, Sunset, Moonrise, Moonset times
* Swipe left and right to get tide predictions with up to the minute accuracy for the next few days
* Tap on "Calendar" to open calendar and get tidal predictions up to the next 365 days
* Tap on "Now" button to show current time on the graph
* Tide calendar for the next 365 days
* Highest tides & lowest tides
* Swipe up and down to see water levels
* Tap on specific day to show it in Tide graph mode
Tide watch display:
* Live tidal clock
* Count down the number of hours, minutes and seconds to the next High tide or Low tide
* Provides fast and convenient access to local or international tide stations
* View Tide stations near you
* Tap on Tide station to get current water level, high and low tide times
* Tap on "Star" to add tide station to the list of favorites
-High and Low tide times for the next 365 days
-Sunrise, Sunset, Moonrise, Moonset times
-Current water level
-Up to minute predictions
-"Tide watch" interface that provides all tide information at a glance.
-Min & max water levels displayed in a special designed interactive table
-Interactive map of tide sites (local and worldwide) that provides information about current level, high tide and low tide times
-Location can be added by name, by the map or using user's current location
Supports over 17000 stations in all regions:
171 Atlantic Islands
205 Caribbean Islands
34 Cen.America Caribbean
34 Cen.America Pacific
127 Indian Ocean
43 Middle East
4292 North America,Atlantic
727 North America,Gulf
2777 North America,Pacific
196 Northern seas
341 Pacific Islands
520 South East Asia
in 150 countries:
245 New Zealand
58 Kuril Islands
112 United Kingdom
... the list includes almost all coastal countries around the world.
Knowledge of tides is an important element of boating safety. Tidal information is essential for navigating a shallow waterway or placing your boat at anchor. The success or failure of a voyage can depend on the height or depth of a tide, while knowledge of current information can save fuel and make passage into a river or channel safer.
Tides PRO goes further than the tables provided by the NOAA. The app automatically accounts for correction factors and provides instant information without requesting that you account for time lags, daylight savings conventions, or height differences between the reference stations and the locations you are seeking.
Since the tidal information that is published in this app is not subjected to the use of the voyage, please do not use for navigation.
New Tides Pro 1.9 provides more than 100 new locations for the U.S. and includes updated tide tables for all locations. New release includes minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
Thank you for taking the time to write review for Tides Pro! Every bit of feedback like this does so much to help us out!
Ratings and Reviews
Been using for years
Yes I have been using Tides PRO for many years. I know of at least five years of use and it’s right on the money every time so if you need to know you’re tides this is the one program you need.
Nice basics - would like some improvements
Easy to select tide stations. Graph is easy to read, but you really got to smooth the trace. What i would really like is to have the Apple Watch complication keep current. If I look at my watch face the indicator should show the tide in the state at that time. It is correct sometimes, but often when I tap on it, the app opens and I see the graphic update with a significant shift. Tide period is around 12 hours, so an update every 15min would be fine. I just recently saw the indicator in the complication jump from full high to dead low.
Here is how to use the complications on watch
Took me a while to figure out. On the watch itself, push and hold on the watch face, then tap the edit button. Swipe to the left twice to the complications screen. Tap the complication you want to change. Then scroll to find the Tides Pro complication. For some reason it shows up in this place on the watch, but never shows up on the editor in the watch app on the phone. I hope this helps!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Elecont LLC
- 27 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
English, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Belarusian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2007-2023 Elecont LLC
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.