The myAudi app (1) helps connect your Audi with your daily routine and can bring more driving comfort into your life through innovative functions and services.
With an active Audi connect (2) trial or subscription on eligible vehicles, you can access your vehicle's real-time information, and help keep abreast of your vehicle’s status (3), fuel level, estimated driving range, and lots more. Use your app to conveniently plan trips and send routes and destinations directly to your vehicle. Even climate control, as well as locking and unlocking your vehicle doors, can be operated via the app. (Depending on the model and the equipment packages of your Audi, availability of features and services may vary.)
AN OVERVIEW OF FUNCTIONS AND BENEFITS:
Audi connect (2) services include features such as:
• Access to important vehicle data such as fuel level, estimated driving range, or oil level — directly on your mobile device
• Lock and unlock your vehicle remotely (4)
• Explore other features like speed alerts, geofencing, and valet alerts (5)
• Give your family, friends, or colleagues access to your Audi
• Send destinations and routes from your compatible mobile device to your vehicle
• Plan your routes, including walking route, to your vehicle
• Access contacts, addresses, and your calendar from your vehicle
• Schedule a service appointment with your preferred dealer and keep an eye on maintenance needs (6)
• Access your digital owner's manual via the app
• Keep track of your trips in the mileage tracker
You must register on myAudi to use the Audi connect services. Certain services require the completion of a key user contract for full access. The availability of services may vary, depending on the model and equipment of your Audi. The myAudi app is provided by the importer for the applicable market. See the app legal notice for details about the importer.
Some functions depend on third-party providers and may not be available without restrictions at all times or in every country. We recommend a flat-rate high-speed data package to use our services – the applicable costs depend on your contract with the network operator. If you do not have a fast enough data connection, you may not get the full benefit of the features. Please also note any data volume restrictions imposed by your mobile service provider.
Running GPS continuously in the background can reduce the battery life.
(1) Message and data rates apply.
(2) Always pay careful attention to the road, and do not drive while distracted. Audi connect should only be used when it is safe and appropriate. Audi connect services and features are optional, provided with the support of authorized affiliated and third party service providers, and may require additional subscriptions with separate terms and conditions. Available on select models. Certain services collect location information, see Terms of Service for information about how to disable and for other details. Google Earth features will not be available after December 2020 for Model Year 2018 & prior vehicles. Google Earth is a trademark of Google Inc. Connect services are subject to technologies remaining commercially available, such services are not guaranteed, and may not be available after 2021 for equipped MY17-20 vehicles.
(3) Refer to your vehicle’s warning and indicator lights for the most current diagnostic information. Always consult owner’s manual for maintenance guidelines.
(4) Remote Lock/Unlock not available on vehicles with a removable SIM card and Audi A3 models.
(5) Message and data rates apply. Only view alerts when it is safe and appropriate. Always pay careful attention to the road and do not drive while distracted.
(6) Always consult owner’s manual for maintenance guidelines.
- The new home screen widget gives you an overview of important vehicle information at all times.
- Key users can now activate or deactivate connect services that process their data in the myAudi app, under “All functions” > “Privacy”. (Availability depends on the market)
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Audi Q5e’s perfect companion
The review below still is legit, what isn’t is the pain involved in reconnecting to the App after a major vehicle maintenance that erased all settings. The instructions are at best hints. The need to use the website MyAudi’s ID when naming the Key User is not mentioned. The “security feature” of not speaking or leaving the password where you can see it makes getting the mixed character passcode right a royal pain. This is NOT a Banking App!
Figuring it all out and getting it working took 90 minutes. If someone at Audi would take 90 minutes to write complete instructions the world would be a better place!
I still love the functionality of this App and how it works with the Apple Watch. The watch widget displays one of six options. Tap it and you see the status of your car, fuel range, electric range, charging status, and charging control. Scroll down and you can see if your roof, windows or doors are open. You can lock and unlock the doors. The killer feature for south Texas? Remote climate control. I had to leave the house at 1:35pm for a 2pm meeting I told the App to be ready to roll at 1:35pm. It told the car and the car decided what to do to be comfortable at 1:35pm. It was perfect! I can actually look forward to full summer knowing that when I cross the 145F asphalt I’ll be climbing into a comfortable car. Thank you Audi!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for sharing your feedback concerning the myAudi app. We are always looking to improve, and will share your sentiment with our development team. For direct assistance, please reach out to us at +1 800 822 2834 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
App not working properly
I don’t know if is the app or the car but I’m a Audi E-tron 2022 customer, I’m having a problem to charge the car and also to schedule charging times an example I charge my car overnight from 12:00am to 7:00am leaving time 7:00am and the schedule timer isn’t working I fixed the string on my car scheduling a personalized schedule for my home and still the same, I went to my preferred dealer The Collection Audi and the service advisor says that the car was ok and there’s no problem with the car, after the service the car still the same I can’t charge with the schedule I set on my preference now I have to set an alarm on my phone to go an conecta my car to the charger, please is there’s a problem with the app I need a resolution for that problem because is frustrating not getting the Benefit of schedule charging. Also I think that the app should have an option for off pick hours like another chargers.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for sharing your experience with the myAudi app. We regret to learn of the charging concern you've encountered and would like to review this further. In efforts to best assist, please reach out to our team at +1 800 822 2834 or email AudiTalk@audi.com.
Warning about My Audi Connect
DO NOT PRE PAY for these features! If you want to try beyond the trial period only choose monthly plans. Contrary to what it says in the literature the services are not refundable or transferable. And they are terrible as you can see in other reviews.
You can’t choose Apple car play and use WiFi. The news and weather are just so bad it’s silly. While the maps in the car is beautiful I wouldn’t pay for it when it free so on your mobile device. Most importantly there are no useful features in the myAudi app. I recently parked at the airport for a week long trip. I checked in on my etron and it said that my window was down. I worried about my car for the whole trip. When I got back the window was up. Contrary to literature there is no trip planning that guides you through charge points. You have to use the electrify America app to get the charger address and then set that in the navigation. I feel the materials presented on the Audi website don’t accurately explain all of this information. There is also no customer solution when the services fail as they are now
Response to developer response!
I did call the 800 number and was told to download some other (nonAudi) navigation app. The most recent update does not work and while the telephone app map now allows you to include a charging stop in your plans it does not work when you send the trip plan to the car.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for reaching out and providing your feedback on the myAudi app, we apologize for the experience thus far. We want to ensure that the app is up and running for you, can you please reach out to our specialized team at +1 800 822 2834 or by email at AudiTalk@Audi.com? We appreciate the opportunity to resolve this for you and will be certain to share your feedback with our app development and Audi Connect team.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 318.1 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2023 AUDI AG. All rights reserved