CoreSource, your health benefits administrator, is expanding its suite of consumer-engagement tools and now offers an app, myCoreSource Mobile, to help you manage your benefits information while you’re on the go, anytime day or night!
myCoreSource Mobile allows you to check the status of your claims, control out-of-pocket expenses, contact CoreSource and so much more! With myCoreSource Mobile, you can use your mobile phone or tablet to access the information you need the most while you’re on the go!
• See your deductible and out-of-pocket maximum
• Show your ID card to providers
• View claims status
• Access other important benefits information
• Find a doctor
• Contact CoreSource
• Ask questions and receive answers from CoreSource through our new message center
• Easily access other services in your benefit plan through the new My Programs section
• View each family member’s information and benefits
• Filter claims by family member name and type
ID card functionality modified to allow multiple ID cards to display
PIN functionality modified to allow a PIN to be reset
Ratings and Reviews
Not consistent with the website
This app apparently doesn't update very often. There are different numbers displayed on the app and the website for the amount of the deductible met. It is a nice idea, but it should be correct. Very frustrating.
Can’t search for provider on app
The app has a button to search for a provider but I keep getting an error message. I sent a message about the error and got a reply that you can’t use the app to search for a provider, you have to use a desktop. Then why even have it as an option on the app! Pointless!
No problem opening the app but can’t open some of the links, especially the “Simplicity “ link so unable to make online payments.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.