Connect data from your Apple Health and Fitbit, retrieve your medical records, and participate in health projects such as:
- DETECT Health Study. To help scientists spot viral outbreaks like COVID-19, use MyDataHelps to share any symptoms you may have, and also provide data like your resting heart rate, if you have a wearable device from companies like Apple, Fitbit, Garmin, Withings, and others.
- SAFER-COVID (Invitation only). No one wants to knowingly spread COVID-19 to our loved ones or colleagues. Help yourself decide whether it is safe to return to work and other social interactions.
MyDataHelps hosts more than 20 health projects sponsored by major health institutions, from research projects to symptom trackers.
Some projects may ask for your location data for specific features of the project. You can always decide not to share this information.
• Dashboard and survey enhancements
• Improved support for iOS 14 features
• Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Poor preforming app since the last update
Not sure what’s going on but this last up date has got to be the worst update ever . I have to wait 5 minutes for the app to open before I can take my BP
App continues to show “Tasks” as being overdue
I have completed all tasks but I continue to get this message at the top of the tasks screen indicating that I have not completed a specific task (not taken a bonus blood pressure). I try and select the task and it doesn’t respond. The message doesn’t give a date to properly identify when this task was supposed to have not been completed.
This message doesn’t show up in the mornings when I begin working on the daily tasks but it shows up a few hours later and continues to stay there for the rest of the day and regardless of how many tasks are completed or without regard to how many additional tasks are completed beyond what is required.
This app needs some way to send messages to the developer or review team or someone so that messages like this are not necessary.
Great...but just one thing
Amazing! I just wish there was a way I could edit my symptoms on the “Track illness” feature. I don’t know if it would be possible or if it would help but I think the illness being better or worse because of a decrease or increase in symptoms not previously noticed is major. But thank you guys for the great work and for what you’re doin.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CareEvolution Inc.
- 97.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 CareEvolution, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.