Oncor Electric Delivery Company LLC
More power at your fingertips. With MyOncor, customers can instantly access their account and report outages, manage new service requests and receive real-time updates from Oncor.
• Report power outage and street light issues
• Check your current outage status and your outage history
• Track estimated restoration times quickly from your mobile device
• View outage information using current location or Google Maps
MANAGE NEW SERVICE REQUESTS
• Start and track new service for your construction project
• Manage multiple properties and locations
• Access builder and developer resources
REAL-TIME ONCOR NEWS UPDATES
• Read articles from Oncor’s blog, The Wire
• Find important safety information to keep you and your family safe before, after and during severe weather
• Receive energy efficiency tips to help manage your energy consumption and save on your electric bill
• Stay up-to-date with Oncor social media accounts
*To use MyOncor, you must be a customer in the Oncor Electric Delivery service territory.
MyOncor is updated regularly so we can make it better for you. Please update to the latest version to use all available app features. This version includes enhancements and bug fixes to improve the customer experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t waste your battery power downloading
Downloaded so I could see better outage map since tonight is third time in less than 30 days I’m without power. Waste of time - the outage map you see as an option in the app pics above simply opens your phone browser to their outage map posted on the website. That map using a smartphone only zooms in to a roughly 15 x 15 mile square. Fortunately I live 8 miles from an airport so I can guess that one of the outages north of it is mine. So, programming whether it be app or website is not an oncor strength.
The app is horrible and a waste of our money sense we are paying for it. Oncor doesn’t keep up with anything where I live tree trimming, lines and power goes out about once a month and sometimes more often and the app only works when it wants to just like Oncor. Prices for there service goes up and quality goes down.
So, another app that *REQUIRES* you to download an update before you can use it. Because they have some ‘exciting new features’. Meanwhile I am sitting in the dark from an hours long power outage (so far) and barely functioning cell service (excruciatingly slow transfer rate) and instead of knowing what’s going on now I have to update the $&@&$%# app! 🤬😡
Plus, it’s apparently forgotten my recently used account info. Wasting my battery life and cell data. And time. All because this company won’t allow you to use (potentially) yesterday’s download.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Oncor Electric Delivery Company LLC
- 86.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Oncor Electric Delivery Company LLC. All Rights Reserved.