Watch thousands of LIVE sporting events on NBC, NBCSN, NBC Sports Gold, Golf Channel, Olympic Channel, Telemundo Deportes and more with the NBC Sports app!
DEDICATED BRAND EXPERIENCES:
• NBC Sports
• NBC Sports Gold
• Golf Channel
• Olympic Channel
• Telemundo Deportes
STREAM LIVE EVENTS INCLUDING:
• NFL Sunday Night Football
• NHL Regular Season and Stanley Cup Playoffs
• PGA TOUR
• Premier League (soccer)
• NASCAR Monster Energy and Xfinity Series races
• French Open (tennis)
• Triple Crown (Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes and Belmont Stakes)
NBC SPORTS GOLD – PASS HIGHLIGHTS:
• PGA TOUR LIVE: PGA TOUR featured groups, integrated scoring
• PREMIER LEAGUE PASS: Premier League matches and shows
• CYCLING PASS: Tour de France, Vuelta a España, Paris-Roubaix
• SUPERCROSS PASS: Monster Energy Supercross
• PRO MOTOCROSS PASS: Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship
• RUGBY PASS: Six Nations Championship, Premiership Rugby
• TRACK and FIELD PASS: USATF & IAAF Championships, Diamond League
• FIGURE SKATING PASS: ISU Grand Prix Series, U.S. Championships
• SPEED SKATING PASS: International competitions
• BLAZERS PASS: Trail Blazers games
• PHILLY PASS: Pregame, Postgame and Specials - Eagles, Sixers, Phillies & Flyers
• NFL: Eagles, Patriots, Redskins, Ravens, Bears, 49ers and Raiders
• NBA: 76ers, Bulls, Celtics, Kings, Trail Blazers, Warriors and Wizards
• NHL: Blackhawks, Capitals, Flyers and Sharks
• MLB: Athletics, Cubs, Giants, Mets, Phillies and White Sox
• MLS: Earthquakes and Revolution
• Live Events: watch marquee NBC Sports events LIVE!
• Video on Demand: access video clips, preview upcoming events and check out highlights from past events
• Full Event Replays: relive all the great moments with full event replays
• Push Notifications: receive reminder alerts for upcoming events
• Alternate camera angles, synchronized statistics and extra content available for some events
NBC Sports is proud to offer closed captioning support on shows with a “CC” icon in the player controls. Just touch to enable.
The vast majority of live streaming content on the NBC Sports app will only be available to authenticated cable, satellite and telco customers via TV Everywhere. Further instructions are provided in the app settings section.
NBC Sports Gold content is available without TV provider authentication. Terms and subscription fees apply. The Blazers Pass is only available to fans located in Blazers Territory, pursuant to NBA rules and agreements. The Philly Pass is not available in the NBC Sports Philadelphia distribution territory.
NBC Sports video is only accessible in the USA and certain U.S. territories. The application requires a 3G, 4G, LTE or WiFi network data connection. Watching video over a 3G or 4G connection may affect your wireless data plan. Data charges may apply. The video quality will adapt based on your data connection.
This app features Nielsen proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
NBC SPORTS DO NO SELL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION: https://www.nbcuniversal.com/privacy?brandA=NBCSportsGroupOlympics&intake=NBCSportsGroupOlympics
Bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Australian cycling pass ??
I haven’t cut the cable yet so I can watch most nbc content on directv. But I did get the cycling pass to watch things others than the TDF and to watch it ad-free. No offense to the knowledgeable Aussie fellows who prattle on continually in the ad-free version but I was hoping for Bob Roll and Phil Liggett, et al. It seems stupid (and perhaps a bit misleading?) on nbc’s part to pay another set on commentators when they could just have other content or vignettes during the commercials. My hat is off to the aussies who can keep up a conversation for 3 to 4 hours though. I guess millennials like that stuff. The TV feed comes from the one source anyway and anyone can add commentary. We’ll see when the spring classics get here but I’m not sure I’ll be renewing this. As to the app working, it does most of the time but sometimes goes walkabout or does not connect the first time. But if you are casting to a tv realize that google or Samsung are probably sending your content to their servers to spy on you. Or maybe google is piping it to China for free! 😏
NBC should make improvements to the app and maybe don’t be too greedy
I’m ok with paying a fee for service, just like I do for Netflix or HBO GO, but personally I feel NBC is going a little far to charge a fee per sport/interest. Just have the fee for all-access to content like other services, instead of being locked out of all content but still being able to visually see it all. I don’t think anyone at NBC actually uses the App because long, long ago they would have desired to place the option to easily rewind/fast forward either in 15-30 second increments, or/and in using the app on the phone or through the T.V. allow the viewer to see content while in NBC’s version of “scrolling” through content to find the spot you are looking for. Old School VHS players rewind easier. The viewer is forced to sign in over and over again so the least NBC could do is actually remember where the user is in their personal content in one channel when switching from different devices. Netflix will remember where you currently are in their content with a multitude of shows, NBC can make the app remember where I am with my siphoned/filtered down content to one game on two personal devices. I appreciate that NBC has allowed me to watch Rugby in America, and I want to continue this relationship but possibly from your end (at NBC) continue to make the product work better for your users.
NBC Sports app review
There are periods where you work and then an app update comes along and throws it all down the toilet again. As a customer all I want is a reliable way to watch the premier league and that is definitely not the case with your app. It's incredibly annoying to wake up early before the game only to realize the app is not working and you miss a significant chunk of the beginning. Then there's also the issue with the advertisements popping up randomly in the middle of the game or the app crashing and having to completely reload including the advertisements before I'm able to watch again. Been using the app for years and I don't understand how you keep messing it up. A more understandable issue is the delay from live TV. I can't tell you how many times I've gotten texts from friends about immediate results and goals prior to me seeing them. Like I said this one is understandable since its a stream. Test it before releasing please to ensure proper functionality. And then there's the issue of the gold membership locking out certain games for an extra monthly fee. I might have purchased it if I had any confidence in the app. At the time I'm writing this review, the average is 2.1 stars. Take the hint NBC Sports. Before exploiting fans, at least have a functional app. I'm currently streaming the game I want to watch using an illigitamate stream instead of yours. Hey at least no advertisements. 1 star!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.