*** You'll need WiPry 2500x by Oscium connected to your phone. ***
With free NetSpot WiFi analyzer, you'll get a highly efficient and seamlessly operating wireless network be it at your home or office or even in an airport-sized space.
NetSpot WiFi analyzer for iOS offers you mobility, adaptability and an extraordinary simplicity of use. You'll surely be pleased with the results this wireless scanner and WiFi analyzer will yield. Even if you are not a network setup professional, you'll find NetSpot very easy to operate.
Here's what you can do with NetSpot WiFi Analyzer:
* Scan your and surrounding wireless networks;
* Observe the changes in data charts in real time;
* Compare networks by Signal strength and WiFi Channel;
* Use filters for scanned networks: by Name, by Security protocol, by Signal strength, by Band.
NetSpot is neatly packed with essential features including:
* Live Data collection: visualization of 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac live Wi-Fi data;
* 2.4 and 5GHz Bands supported: NetSpot works with both bands to discover networks;
* Detailed info for Access Points: Network name, Band, Channel, MAC address, Signal level, Security, etc.
Areas, where NetSpot WiFi Analyzer is indispensable:
* Monitoring your wireless network for general issues;
* Detecting and fixing a WiFi channel overlap cases;
* A quick examination of the surrounding WiFi coverage;
* Checking for any issues with wireless connection;
* Detecting signal leakages.
All of the above helps you troubleshoot and greatly improve your WiFi network coverage, performance, steadiness, and capacity.
Get free NetSpot WiFi analyzer for iOS today to ensure your WiFi runs smoothly and offers an impressively even coverage in the future!
Feel free to send us your questions and propositions at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll gladly respond.
Added: Internet speed test - doesn't require WiPry 2500x;
Added: Choose from light and dark interface modes;
Added: An informative status panel with the connected network name, WiPry 2500x battery level and connection status;
Lots of subtle improvements throughout.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Sells under false pretences. Avoid.
Netspot is a great desktop device. However, to use the iOS version you have to connect to a desktop app called Wipry2500, which costs $649. Yes, you read it right. Ridiculous.
Deleted immediately. The thing that gets me was the perceived dishonesty. They could have been upfront about this. Such a shame as they have a nice little desktop app with Netspot.
WiPry not needed???
“Get started by connecting WiPry 2500x via USB” is the message I first see after install.
Why bother with this app when all you can see is speed test by clicking top right corner. There are better apps out there and provide better visuals and functionality than this one.
Deleting app within a few minutes....pointless.
No offer what they show
They show some functionality on displays but they don’t tell us that requiere an external device, there are others apps that do that without an external devices and are free.
- Etwok Inc
- 18.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Etwok, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.