If you want to know when the next train, bus, ferry or tram to your destination will arrive, you need NextThere. It's simple, fast and real-time - like having a platform indicator in the palm of your hand. It knows where you are, and with a tap you can see just the services to your destination.
• Save up to 3 stations, stops and routes you use public transport from and you'll see the next services due to depart
• Tap on a service to track your trip live
• Detailed alerts about disruptions, service changes and trackwork
• All in a simple, gorgeous interface designed for iOS
• 3D Touch and VoiceOver support
• Today screen widget to see nearby upcoming services
• Live train and bus load data (where available)
NextThere covers public transport in these cities on your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch - for free!
Australia: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, Hobart, Darwin, Alice Springs, Gold Coast, plus regional towns in Queensland, Tasmania and Western Australia
New Zealand: Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch
United States: San Francisco, Boston, Portland, Seattle, Honolulu
If you want some extra awesome features, you can subscribe for a small monthly or annual fee:
• Save as many stops as you like - non-subscribers are limited to three
• Receive push notifications about incidents and disruptions so you're always up to date
• Access to themes
• Access to additional settings to customise the appearance and function of the app
Check http://nextthere.com/coverage for details on the real-time data is available in your area.
• Fixed issue with on time info on headway based routes
• Fixed issue where some subscribers had to restore purchases after updating to version 1.7.0
• Fixed potential crash when selecting a stop while an Apple Watch is paired
Ratings and Reviews
Publico Transporto made easy
This app is functional and well-calibrated. Real time appears to be consistent & reliable.
Searching for a stop can be a little arduous, but a subscription would address that I think - with nearest stop suggested on launch.
I dig the ability to look at the trip itinerary to work out proposed destination time. Map integration is excellent and it's great to see the developers are adding more cities.
For those of you on public transport, this app is a must-have.
In Newcastle. Very practical well laid out application. Public transport is much easier with it.
This app is a life saver! It shows exactly what time buses are coming
- AppJourney Pty Ltd
- 73.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-18 AppJourney Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 12 month subscription $3.99
- 1 month subscription $0.99
- NextThere $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.