bankNOW is a free mobile banking app for Nicolet National Bank customers to provide secure 24/7 account access from your mobile device.
MANAGE YOUR MONEY
• Get real-time account balances.
• View your pending and posted transactions.
• Search transaction history by keyword, amount, or check number.
TRANSFER & PAY
• Transfer money between your accounts.
• Make an external transfer.
• Send money with Zelle®.
• Pay bills from your mobile device.
• Easily pay a paper bill using camera capture.
• Use the camera on your mobile device to deposit checks from anywhere.
CONTROL YOUR CARDS
• Set when and where your debit and credit cards can be used.
• View all the places that store your card information for online or recurring payments.
• Add a travel plan to help with fraud detection when traveling.
• View Credit Card statements and make payments.
• Check your free credit score.
• View factors impacting your score like credit usage and credit inquiries.
• Set real-time alerts of account activity like low balances, deposits received, and more.
• Add alerts for security events.
• Choose to be notified at a time convenient to you with push notifications, text or email.
Nicolet Bank bankNOW is available to all Nicolet Bank online banking customers. If you are a current Nicolet Bank online banking user, use your same Username and Password to log in to bankNOW. If you are not yet enrolled in online banking, tap Enroll Now on bankNOW
We are continually releasing new updates to further improve your mobile banking experience. This version includes user interface improvements, security updates and bug fixes. Please be sure to turn on automatic updates to make sure that your app is always up to date.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use! Love this online banking!!
Recommend it for everyone, easy to use. Banking information at your fingertips always available.
Small improvement ideas
Love the app. Makes life super convenient as I don’t have a branch too close to our business. Two ideas for an “even better” app: (for developers).
1) would love to be able to accept Canadian checks on the app; as of now, that’s the only reason I need to go to the bank
2) sometimes my checks aren’t deposited because I need to click that last “deposit now” button what feels like too many times. If that process could be a little smoother/faster, (less clicks) that would help me make sure all the checks get deposited the first time I go through the process. (I end up having to go back and confirm which checks are pending.).
Mobile deposits did not work and no notification saying they didn’t. Only received one email saying that one didn’t work resulting in overdrafts. Went to the bank to make deposits of these checks and the CSR told me that another one I thought had deposited never did either and that “we have a lot of issues with that app”. Her words. I liked the format of the app and the idea that I could do everything from my phone but definitely not the case. I will be deleting the app since it’s not reliable.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nicolet National Bank
- 194.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates and licensors.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.