Powerful notes app and organizer that helps you gather and organize your information — all in one place. There’s no need to spend time searching for your notes anymore. Create text notes, scan documents and make to-do lists. Synchronize it all with Nimbus Note for future viewing and editing on other devices.
Conveniently manage your notes
- Create notes in the editor with formatting support — bold, strike, underline, etc.
- Add pictures, audio, video, documents, and other types of files.
- Scan and digitise any paper documents and pictures using the camera device. The text recognition feature will let you work with scanned files as well as regular notes.
Organize your notes
- Workspaces - separate personal information from the work-related kind. Create separate databases of notes (with own folders and tags) for different purposes within a single account;
- Create folders and subfolders;
- Add context to notes using tags;
- Use special color labels to make most relevant notes and folders stand out from the list;
- Add most important notes to Favorites;
Group collaboration on notes
- Invite other people to collaborate on notes;
- Assign editing rights to each participant (admin, can edit, or reading only);
Get complete control over your workflow and daily errands
- Add to-do lists to your notes;
- Set time reminders for your tasks;
Your notes available anywhere, anytime
- All of your notes are available on any of your devices — anytime, anywhere;
- Create a note on your iPhone, add to that note on your Mac, and finish it later in a browser;
- Offline access to your notes.
Document scanner in your phone
- Scan documents, pictures, handwritten notes;
- Auto-define document borders;
- Special filters allow making the document black and white or enhance the colors;
- Nimbus Note is optionally protected with an additional passcode;
- Nimbus Note can search through not only text but also images;
- Search for text in docs/xls/html/ppt and pdf files;
- The unique search snippets will let you see the required text fragment without opening the note itself;
- You can find entire words as well as word fragments (for example, the search will find "conscious" in "consciousness");
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Also Available Nimbus Pro:
- 1 GB of new uploads each month;
- Large attached files;
- Premium support;
- More information in every note;
- Searching for text in images;
- More workspaces;
- Advanced encryption;
- OCR - getting text from images;
- Search in images and documents;
$3.99 monthly, $39.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms and Conditions - https://nimbus.everhelper.me/terms-and-conditions.php
- We've made a serious optimization to the processes of opening and creating notes - the speed has increased more than twice!
- We've added support for Apple Stylus - now you can write with a stylus directly in your note, and the handwritten font will be converted to a printed one.
- Now you can choose where the cursor will be positioned when creating a note: either in the title or the body of the note. You can find this option under application settings - Editor item.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Structure is there, but specifics need to be in place
I don’t think Nimbus gets enough credit for the features it has. However, I need it to be intuitive enough for it to be an Evernote contender.
Something as simple as the word autocomplete feature is removed from the app, making it more difficult to type since everyone makes mistakes typing in touch-screen keyboards.
I have not tried the desktop app yet. Only mobile. It definitely has potential but a little more forethought into how users interact with the app.
Developer Response ,
Hello! We are sorry about this inconvenience. We'll add spellchecker in the future for all platforms. Currently it's only available for desktop clients.
5 years ahead of any notes app
IThis app has it all—and... it’s so clean/minimal. You can do, pretty much everything that you “mentally” want to do. With the new editor, you can make multi-column layouts by dragging any line in your note to the left or right of another line (for example, to make a grid of images). It’s got wiki-links—that let you link to any line of text in your notes. It’s got collaboration, user management, iframe embeds, video embeds/uploads, a wysiwyg rich text editing experience, and everything else that a full fledged document editor like google docs has, but... it’s cleaner...and has a folder sidebar and note sidebar that make finding and opening any note really easy. I’ve finally found my golden unicorn. Thanks devs for the continued development! (Note: the only thing I wish it had, was a better search—not only a search that produced more accurate results, but a shortcut that I could push that would bring up a pop up that would let me search things fast (kinda like dynalist).
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review! We have new unique updates planned this year. Stay tuned!
Half Functionality of Web App
Did you know, this IPad app is "half" of the main, Nimbus Notes web app? It's true. This app not only contains "half" of the functionality of the "main" Nimbus Notes web app, but also... Doing anything in this IPad app takes twice as long, because... half of all features in the wonderful web app are broken in this IPad app. In this app: text runs off the screen. Text is WAY too small (on all sizes). Paragraphs are surrounded by too much space. Links don't work. Multi-column notes don't have multi-columns. You can't edit bookmarks. The shortcut bar doesn't appear with external keyboards. Copy & paste doesn't work. The whole app is just different than the web app. Why don't I just log into the web app via browser? Lol. That's the problem. They won't let you use the "full" version of the app on mobile—even though they did a few months ago. Go see for yourself.
Developer Response ,
1) We are constantly improving the iPad application. We will try to make column support and editing of all objects.
2) Have you tried increasing the font size through Settings - Editor?
3) Could you describe the problem with links in more detail to firstname.lastname@example.org?
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nimbus Web, Inc
- 61.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Nimbus Web Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Nimbus Pro $3.99
- Nimbus Pro $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.