Download this mobile application — an essential application to bring your business phone with you on the go. Manage your phone system directly, taking your business calls and voice messages anywhere.
Use the app on your mobile or tablet to:
- Show your business number as your Caller ID when you make calls from your personal devices.
- Make VoIP calls over Wi-Fi without using your carrier minutes.
- Use VoIP calling to make local calls to your home country while traveling internationally.
- Keep all your business voicemails separate from your personal messages.
- Access and call your company extensions.
Marrying this application with your cloud business phone system provides the following benefits:
- Local or toll-free numbers
- Multiple extensions
- Control of your Findme/FollowMe call management and answering rules
- Music on hold
- Custom greetings
- Call screening
- Push Notifications for incoming calls for improved battery life
- Call Conferencing
- Transfer and Attended Transfer
- Call Forwarding
- Bluetooth headset support
- Support for use on wifi and your cellular network
Message forwarding menu improvements
Group chat fixes when user leaves the group
Improved call audio route picker logic
Ratings and Reviews
App Will Not Connect to Phones
This app worked initially. I could use this as an office line giving me the ability to work remotely. Recently, I found that the app no longer responds like my office line. It doesn’t notify of incoming calls and seemingly is not connected to my office line at all. I noticed today that my app Status is grayed out when first opening the app - this will happen when opening the program (despite it running in the background), having another app open in foreground above this app, screen locks or goes to sleep. When the status shows gray, status notification will show that it is searching, idle, or discovering. This does change back to green and status is “ready”, but the ready status does not stay. It seems that the app connection to phone line only stays active while the app page is opened on the phone. Opening another app or locking the screen causes the status to become idle or disabled. It’s unfeasible to be able to keep the app page open the entire time that I am working on a cell.
Also, false voicemail notification bug seems not have been fully corrected for iOS. I currently have a VM notification from one of our help desk extensions, but the voicemail has never actually existed.
The app recently stopped working. It no longer rings when there is an incoming call if I have the app closed. This is extremely frustrating as I work remotely and need to be getting my work calls. The app only works if I have it open on my screen, but the second I switch to another app it no longer works and only gives me a notification or a missed call. Please please please fix this issue!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- UCAPPS LLC
- 43.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © NimbusPhone
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.