From critically acclaimed storytelling to powerful photography to engaging videos — the NorthJersey.com app delivers the local news that matters most to your community.
• Access all of our in-depth journalism, including things to do around town, sports coverage from high school to the pros, and much more.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• This app is free to download and all users can access a sampling of free articles every month.
• For unlimited access to all content, subscribe now and get 3 months for just 99¢ per month ($9.99/month after), or $69.99 annually. If you are already a subscriber, you can sign in with your existing subscription.
• Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• Terms of Service: http://cm.northjersey.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: firstname.lastname@example.org
• We've made updates to our iOS 14 widget for a cleaner experience
• And as always, some bug fixes and performance improvements along the way.
Ratings and Reviews
The Bergen Record
I grew up in Bergen County reading The Bergen Record on a daily basis. I moved to a different part of NJ where the Record isn’t available. Now I can read it online which makes me feel like I am home again.
It isn’t worth the space it takes
Before the Record was sold to Gannett, it was a convenient way to catch local news. You could read 100 articles a month. Now you can’t read most because they are for subscribers only, and you can read ten truncated stories. After that, you can see headlines and less than a paragraph usually designed to tell you nothing. The content is barely local anymore, since the axing of most of the local staff. You will do better with any of the news streaming apps, even if all of them are biased and out of New Jersey. Deleting this off my phone after decades of being a loyal subscriber. The Record turned its back on NJ.
The BERGEN record
The loss of the BERGEN record on line has been changed my
Need to read a newspaper. You don’t have obituaries only repeats of the past year
No reasons to try and find local news you continue to repeat the same stories your local news, sports, weather,lottery,are terrible
The Record was a great local and all news paper why would anyone want your on line news your going the same way as the New York Times another loser
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 197.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- NorthJersey.com Digital Access $9.99
- Annual Digital Subscription $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.