Notes Lock password-protects your secret notes and to-do lists with a pass code, pin code or pattern. Notes Lock lets you write secure notes in different fonts and sizes, and can organize them as you wish. It also allows you to insert images and sounds into your secure notes & you can edit your secure notes anytime with the secure Notes Editor function (supported by Password Note.
Password Note lets you make a note of anything you want. Notes Lock makes it easier for you to note down lectures or keep secure notes for your school, college or university classes. You can also update checklists and to-do lists for shopping, work, or any other purpose.
Apart from making quick private notes, Notes Lock allows you to keep to-do lists as well. The to-do list never lets you miss a beat with its reminder alerts feature. Password Note has a built-in calendar view which enables you to view and manage your secure notes and to-do lists.
• Personalized/private notes
• Secured to-do-lists and checklists
• Voice recorder and built-in player
• Import from camera gallery
• Reminder alert
• Calendar view of private notes
• Dropbox storage
• Secure user-interface
• Add voice recordings and photos
• Personalized private notes and checklist
• Copy/Paste/Languages, and everything else you expect from a great text editor.
• Calendar view to check and review private notes and checklists by date.
• Add colorful themes to your written note
• Change private notes color
-- To Do List—
• Personalize your to-do-lists
• Create reminders for to-do-lists
-- ORGANIZER –
• Sort by creation date, modified date or alphabetically
• View note by list, grid or detail.
• Search desired secured note and to-do list with instant search
-- REMINDERS/ALERTS –
• Set reminders on your secret notes and to-do lists
• Notes Lock notifies you even when it’s closed
-- RECORDINGS –
• High quality audio recordings
• Recordings are built into your written secret notes
• Record & take secret notes at the same time
• Pause and continue your recording session
• Playback recordings while typing
-- PHOTOS –
• Photo attachment: add and drag your photos
• Capture from the camera or choose from your Photos
• Photos can be attached to your saved note
• Take photos while recording/typing
• Make collages within the app
-- SECURITY OPTIONS—
• Three security Credentials (Password, PIN & Pattern)
• Panic Switch (immediately switch to decoy app)
• Brute force attack prevention
• Takes images of unauthorized users
• Decoy Mode (Fake Login)
• Hacker Deterrents
• Recovery of credentials
-- CLOUD & SHARE—
• Attach note to email
• Dropbox storage support
Note: Notes Lock guarantees you that all your files are stored only on your phone and on your cloud account and we do not have access to any of your content.
For more information, please visit http://www.newsoftwares.net
Notes Lock Free Support
Fixed minor bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not What I Hoped For
- Ok, this app baffles me. What were they thinking when they:
1) Use a non changeable font which is both very tiny and light colored, against
2) A note background which apparently cannot be white (just select from a limited number of ugly, eye-jarring colors).
3) No ability to print?
4) Free version does not backup to cloud; it appears that the paid version works only with Dropbox, not iCloud...?
5) Not clear if applying a password to a note encrypts it, or not.
6) As you type a note, an animated pencil follows along, pointing at the letter you just typed (distracting and serves no purpose).
7) A HUGE number of full screen ads in the free version makes you have to fight with the app just to test it.
Rather then go on, let me just suggest they rethink their design and the purpose of the app - and maybe think about providing some help or hints or something...
Good app but needs improvement 👍
This app does a wonderful job of what it is expected to do. It has added features to make sure your notes are kept safe and makes sure you can recover your password by entering your email so you can change your password. The reason why I give this app a four star is that when you make an app you want it to be eye appealing so more people are more likely to download it. The app's profile doesn't like as smooth or eye appealing as other apps which makes people less likely to download your app. It is normal for humans to judge the looks of something its an instinct.
The only solution I have for you is to take a look at other apps that you think look nice and try and figure out what they use to make their apps look nice. After that try and apply some of those tricks to your app.
** I'm not saying copy it **
I'm saying use it as a reference.
Developer Response ,
We really appreciate your feedback, we will look upon this and will try to implement it in a future version.
Notes Lock Team.
Waste of time!!!
Pop up ad in the first 30 seconds of opening it then it crashed.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Salman Ashraf
- 28.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- Copyright© 1998 - 2017, NewSoftwares.net, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Pack $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.