Nozbe – Collaborate with your team efficiently and get everything done!
KEY NOZBE FEATURES: FOR TEAMS AND INDIVIDUALS
An invaluable project management app for teams
• Collaborate to get your work done – quickly create and share projects with your team
• Communicate smoothly and ditch chaotic e-mails – use task comments to exchange information with your colleagues and customers, and have all the info required in one safe system
• Stay up-to-date – set up reminders and productivity reports
• Move your projects forward – delegate tasks, and use deadlines and handy integrations
• Organize your team's work – using a flat structure, task categories and project labels
• Access your team projects from anywhere – install Nozbe on your desktop and mobile devices
• Make sure your data is safe – all Nozbe connections are secure and encrypted using SSL
• Integrations – Dropbox, Box, One Drive, Google Drive, Evernote, Google Calendar
Personal to-do list and task manager
• Easily add 'to-do's and tasks on the go – with Siri, through e-mail and more
• Access your tasks from anywhere – install Nozbe on all your devices, including Apple Watch
• Manage your priorities – add deadlines, time needed and categories
• Run your projects efficiently – keep all tasks, comments and files in one place, manage projects, and use labels
• Never miss a thing thanks to reminders and calendar integrations
• Use templates and repeat tasks to automate things and save your time
• Work offline and have your data synchronized once you're back online
Join over 500,000 professionals and their teams from all over the world in using Nozbe and boost your efficiency. Use Nozbe's flexibility to create your own productivity system. Get your projects done on time and stay organized – alone and with your team.
• NOZBE FREE – The full version of the app with up to 5 active projects and max. 100MB of data. Available after 30 days of the Nozbe Trial. Exclusively for single-user accounts.
• NOZBE SOLO/DUO – For busy professionals: unlimited projects, shared projects, and unlimited storage.
• NOZBE SMALL BUSINESS – For small, growing teams: unlimited projects, shared projects, and unlimited storage.
• NOZBE BUSINESS – For growing teams and businesses: additional features for shared projects, more comprehensive productivity reports, and dedicated premium support.
Learn more about Nozbe at nozbe.com
• Fixed a problem with stats for completed tasks
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app literally changed my life. I have always had lists. I have always tried to make them electronic. And I have ALWAYS failed due to the app chosen. Nozbe succeeds. The ability to focus using tags, but the basic design philosophy being a very flat hierarchy of items (not items nested into other nested items) makes this app PERFECT. If you follow GTD productivity philosophies - this is PERFECT. Thank you Nozbe team. Great work.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review! We are happy to read that you like our flat hierarchy idea!
Please improve sync features with Evernote
This is overall a very good app for task management. I like it’s easy to use and clean interface. The apple watch app is simple and ready to use as well.
My main want, that could make this five stars, is better synchronization with Evernote. Currently it will sync notes with reminders which great! However it doesn’t sync any other feature such as the folder the note ia from or any tags. Also when the note title changed in evernote this information does not sync to NOZBE. Finally it would be nice if a task created in Nozbe would sync to a new reminder in evernote. Currently alms notes have to start in evernote.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We'll have a look at our Nozbe-Evernote integration, and I hope that we can implement some improvements in the future.
Advice to newcomers!
Make sure you take the time to learn how to use the appp, or you may lose valuable data!
Have been a long time user and a fan of Wunderlist, which is a great Todo app as well.
But I was looking for a similar app, that has a few more advanced features for projects, such as, sub-projects, or clustered tasks, and Nozbe have them, so I decided to test it.
I didn't watch all tutorials or read all instructions right in the beginning, but in a course of a few months, I learned different parts at a time.
Maybe, if I took the time to learn most of the features upfront, I wouldn't have lost long checklists I prepared.
The saddest part that I learned the hard way - is there is no way to reverse, or restore them - even after using the "Save" button.
(The first time I lost a checklist, was right before I completed writing it, and tap "save".
The 2nd time, I did save the list, but it's gone)
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review! You can see all your tasks and tasks the other team members are working on in the "you+team" view. Just select the user who's tasks do you want to check.
- 49.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2007-2020 Nozbe
- In-App Purchases
- Nozbe Business for 1 month $99.99
- Nozbe Business for 1 month $129.99
- Nozbe Business for 1 month $169.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.