Nozbe – organize your work and get everything done!
Join over 500,000 professionals using Nozbe and boost your efficiency. Get your projects done on time and stay organized. Use Nozbe's flexibility to create your own productivity system.
YOUR ULTIMATE TO-DO LIST AND TASK MANAGER
• Easily add 'to-do's and tasks on the go – with Siri, through e-mail and more
• Access your tasks from anywhere – install Nozbe on all your devices, including Apple Watch
• Manage your priorities – add deadlines, time needed and categories
• Run your projects efficiently – keep all tasks, comments and files in one place, manage projects, and use labels
• Never miss a thing thanks to reminders and calendar integrations
• Use templates and repeat tasks to automate things and save your time
• Work offline and have your data synchronized once you're back online
NOZBE Subscriptions (monthly or yearly):
• NOZBE FREE – The full version of the app with up to 5 active projects and max. 100MB of data. Available after 30 days of the Nozbe Trial. Exclusively for single-user accounts.
• NOZBE SOLO/DUO - For busy professionals, unlimited projects, shared projects, unlimited storage.
• NOZBE SMALL BUSINESS - For small growing teams, unlimited projects, shared projects, unlimited storage.
• NOZBE BUSINESS - For growing teams and businesses, additional shared projects features, more comprehensive productivity reports, dedicated premium support.
Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account once you confirm your purchase. Your iTunes account will be charged again when your subscription automatically, renews at the end of your current subscription period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings at any time after purchase.
• Fixed a problem with uploading videos
• Fixed text fields bugs
• Fixed a problem with dictation
• Fixed sync problems on large accounts
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app literally changed my life. I have always had lists. I have always tried to make them electronic. And I have ALWAYS failed due to the app chosen. Nozbe succeeds. The ability to focus using tags, but the basic design philosophy being a very flat hierarchy of items (not items nested into other nested items) makes this app PERFECT. If you follow GTD productivity philosophies - this is PERFECT. Thank you Nozbe team. Great work.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review! We are happy to read that you like our flat hierarchy idea!
Please improve sync features with Evernote
This is overall a very good app for task management. I like it’s easy to use and clean interface. The apple watch app is simple and ready to use as well.
My main want, that could make this five stars, is better synchronization with Evernote. Currently it will sync notes with reminders which great! However it doesn’t sync any other feature such as the folder the note ia from or any tags. Also when the note title changed in evernote this information does not sync to NOZBE. Finally it would be nice if a task created in Nozbe would sync to a new reminder in evernote. Currently alms notes have to start in evernote.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We'll have a look at our Nozbe-Evernote integration, and I hope that we can implement some improvements in the future.
No response from support
I started a new job that used Nozbe and had to login as a new team member. We had three spots left on our plan so we weren’t over the limit for users. Nozbe kept saying my trial was about to expire but I was part of a paid plan so I didn’t understand why it was saying that. The only way to reach out to Nozbe is through their “contact us” feature which I did, repeatedly, and never got a response. My trial is now expired and I can’t access my stuff for work and no one at my small business is particularly tech savvy nor do we have time to track down unresponsive tech help for an app that keeps harassing me to upgrade when we already have a paid plan. We are going to drop Nozbe and use Trello instead. We’ve wasted a lot of time and money on this glitchy frustrating software.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, we never got an email from you. We respond to each email we receive from our customers. I'm sorry. Please send us an email with your account email address to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be happy to help you.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 49.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2007-2020 Nozbe
- In-App Purchases
- Nozbe Solo (monthly) $9.99
- Nozbe Solo for 1 month $9.99
- Nozbe Duo up to 2 users $13.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.