NYCB Mobile – Banking on the Go! A safe, secure and convenient way to manage your money from virtually anywhere, at any time.
ON DEVICE ENROLLMENT:
● Enroll for mobile banking and online banking directly from the mobile banking application.
● Once enrolled, you can use the credentials created to access both online banking and mobile banking.
MANAGE YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS:
● Touch ID or Face ID to quickly and securely login for supported devices1.
● Get your instant balance from the home screen without having to log in.
● View your account transaction history and balances2.
● View check images.
● Setup alert preferences, receive email, push or text alerts and view alert history2.
● Transfer money between your eligible NYCB accounts2.
● Use the convenient "Remember Me" function for easy login.
PAY BILLS & PEOPLE:
● View your e-Bills and schedule payments.
● Setting up payees is a snap! With Photo Bill Capture, take a photo of your bill using your mobile device and the company is added automatically.
● Send money to people you know with Zelle®! Securely send and receive money with Zelle using an email address or a U.S. mobile phone number.
● Register your device for text alerts, push alerts and email alerts. You can set up your alerts preferences directly from NYCB Mobile.
● Various alerts available, including balance alerts, transaction alerts, and security alerts.
NYCB MOBILE DEPOSIT:
● Deposit checks from your mobile device directly to your account with on-screen limits3.
● Manage how you would like to use your NYCB Debit Card, with enhanced controls. This functionality requires a separate NYCB app download to utilize all of the enhanced features available. Some of the features include monitoring and controlling the spending limit and card transactions, turning card on and off for transactions, setting alerts and more.
● Locate the nearest branches and ATMs using your current location, zip code or address.
NYCB Mobile is available for eligible New York Community Bank and MyBankingDirect customers and accounts that have registered for NYCB Online or NYCB Mobile. Some features may not be available through NYCB Mobile and can only be accessed by logging into NYCB Online at mynycb.com or mybankingdirect.com.
New York Community Bank ranks among the largest thrifts in the nation. Our roots go back to 1859, when we were charted by the State of New York in Queens, a borough of New York City. Today with over 230 branch locations throughout the New York Metropolitan area, Long Island, Westchester County, New Jersey, Ohio, Florida and Arizona, we operate through eight local divisions - Queens County Savings Bank, Roslyn Savings Bank, Richmond County Savings Bank, Roosevelt Savings Bank, Atlantic Bank, Garden State Community Bank, Ohio Savings Bank and AmTrust Bank –each with a history of service and strength to the communities they service.
For more information visit us at myNYCB.com or call us at (877) 786-6560.
Standard messaging and data rates may apply when using mobile and text banking.
1Supported device is needed.
2Subject to certain limitations.
3Deposits made via NYCB Mobile Deposit may appear real-time in Transaction History however availability of funds is subject to Bank review. Deposit limits apply.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
New York Community Bank - Member FDIC
We are continually releasing new updates to further improve your mobile banking experience. Our newest release includes important bug fixes. Please be sure to turn on automatic updates to make sure that you are always up to date.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Facial ID won’t work. Otherwise good app.
Facial ID won’t work. It’s not my phone because it works on every other app and yes it is turned on on my app. Facial ID works when I log directly onto the site but not on the app. I couldn’t find a support number or email for tech issues.
My husband has been with this bank for 30+ years. I’ve been using them for almost 15. Since the app was updated It pops the message that my info cannot be verified and prompts to call the bank without me even trying to put my ID and password. I tried to log in to my online account and it doesn’t allow me to log in either. I called the bank and was on hold with awful screeching sounds over the elevator music for 1 hour 15 minutes and lost my patients. I will call today again. But I’m seriously considering to switch to another bank. It’s disrespectful to loyal customers. I feel like I’m in the third world country. What kind of banking is it when I can’t use my money and can’t talk to anyone?!!
Insecure and illogical
I have used this app for years and though it was outdated, it did its job. Ever since the last major update I have been unable to log in using the app. I called customer service and they have confirmed the app no longer allows passwords with multiple special characters (even though the website does). The end result was the rep telling me to remove special characters from my password thus making the experience less secure. The solution is to make the banking app more secure, not dumb down the passwords. Would give 0 stars if I could, I will never use this app and may change banks after finding out about the lack of concern for security.
- New York Community Bank
- 172.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates and licensors.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.