NYCB Mobile – Banking on the Go! A safe, secure and convenient way to manage your money from virtually anywhere, at any time.
ON DEVICE ENROLLMENT:
● Enroll for mobile banking and online banking directly from the mobile banking application.
● Once enrolled, you can use the credentials created to access both online banking and mobile banking.
MANAGE YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS:
● Touch ID or Face ID to quickly and securely login for supported devices1.
● Get your instant balance from the home screen without having to log in.
● View your account transaction history and balances2.
● View check images.
● Setup alert preferences, receive email, push or text alerts and view alert history2.
● Transfer money between your eligible NYCB accounts2.
● Use the convenient "Remember Me" function for easy login.
PAY BILLS & PEOPLE:
● View your e-Bills and schedule payments.
● Setting up payees is a snap! With Photo Bill Capture, take a photo of your bill using your mobile device and the company is added automatically.
● Send money to people you know with Zelle®! Securely send and receive money with Zelle using an email address or a U.S. mobile phone number.
● Register your device for text alerts, push alerts and email alerts. You can set up your alerts preferences directly from NYCB Mobile.
● Various alerts available, including balance alerts, transaction alerts, and security alerts.
NYCB MOBILE DEPOSIT:
● Deposit checks from your mobile device directly to your account with on-screen limits3.
Card management and spend tracking functionality that allows you to:
• Safeguard your NYCB card: turn your debit card "on" and "off" as needed.
• Establish transaction controls for dollar amount limits, merchant categories and geographic locations.
• Receive alerts when your payment card is used, approved or exceeds the transaction controls you set.
• Add travel plans so you can use your card worry-free.
• Quickly add your NYCB debit cards to your device's digital wallet.
• And more…
● Locate the nearest branches and ATMs using your current location, zip code or address.
NYCB Mobile is available for eligible New York Community Bank and MyBankingDirect customers and accounts that have registered for NYCB Online or NYCB Mobile. Some features may not be available through NYCB Mobile and can only be accessed by logging into NYCB Online at mynycb.com or mybankingdirect.com.
For more information visit us at myNYCB.com or call us at (877) 786-6560.
Standard messaging and data rates may apply when using mobile and text banking.
1Supported device is needed.
2Subject to certain limitations.
3Deposits made via NYCB Mobile Deposit may appear real-time in Transaction History however availability of funds is subject to Bank review. Deposit limits apply.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
New York Community Bank, A division of Flagstar Bank, N.A. - Member FDIC
Brand new look!
Ratings and Reviews
Fix the app!
Laughable service!. After the last update the app doesn’t work, it crashes instantly and won’t allow me to login, the website also has problematic issues and gets stuck on the secret question screen even after answering it. I can’t even reset the password because of this!. Do something!.
Yep, More Problems...
So I guess it’s my turn to get slammed by the issues plaguing others. The mobile app won’t let me in 95% of the time because of “my disc being full” (it’s not), or “connectivity issues” (I have none). Then when I try to go on the desktop app, even though it recognizes my user ID and password, it tries to force me to answer a security question. Problem is, the security question it’s asking me is not one of the ones I set up. The desktop app seems to have created it’s own question which I have no idea what the answer is. And I thought it was bad when the app stopped giving me the balance update messages I asked it to do (it stopped doing that about two years ago). This situation is seriously causing me to consider switching to Chase when the Chase across the street from my local NYCB opens. NYCB needs to get it’s act together immediately.
Laughable & Disappointment
Is there a 0 star rating? Update? Really? If you are updating something, doesn’t that usually mean improvements? Not with this. It was ancient before the update and now is even more archaic. Worst app ever. My balance on the app does not agree with what’s on the website on the same day. How is that even possible if it’s the same systems? Your only saving grace is now you have Zelle. But other banks have had that for years. You are so far behind the times. The other banks will be moving on to bigger and better and NYCB will just be catching up.
Another disappointment. As of 12/30 I can’t use the app that I have been using for years. No I didn’t change my password or user id. I logged on through the website and received a text message to my cell phone number that the app says it can’t verify, so how did they send the text?
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- New York Community Bank
- 182.8 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates and licensors.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.