Traveling to San Diego? Visit the World's Largest Lemon. In Las Vegas? Visit the Glow-In-The-Dark Kiss Mini-Golf. Stopping in Chicago? Visit the Hill Street Blues Police Station. Choose from over 22,300 offbeat attractions from around the US!
This app lists places and things that you would not normally think of visiting. These attractions are fun, oddball, strange and sometimes normal but have a uniqueness to them.
Also included with each location is the address, weather, images from a Flickr search of the location, Internet search of the attraction, URL and phone number (if they exist), and more.
- Import GPX files; this makes it much easier to find offbeat attractions along your route.
- Show the driving distance and time between your location and an offbeat attraction.
- Show a route between your location and an offbeat attraction.
- Send offbeat attraction data directly to our Road Trip Planner app, or to Apple Map.
- Submit new locations and location corrections.
- Fixed a bug that caused some devices running iOS 12 to crash with clustered map pins.
- New map pin button on the button toolbar of the map view that switches between clustered and standard map pins.
- Map type is now saved when you quit the app.
- Other bug fixes and app enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great for RV’ers!
My husband and I are F/T RV’ers traveling the country. We have seen so many great attractions that we would have never known about if not for this app. Love it! We have told at least 30 people so far about it. The developers also are very responsive when we let them know of an attraction no longer there.
This is the only app review I have ever done,I like it that much to take the time to let others know.
Best App for Traveling!
I love this app! I like the ease of use. I have this app open as we travel in our rv. I have several apps by this developer. I can hardly wait for more!
Wow! What an update!! Fabulous! It just got easier to use, which I didn’t think possible. Thank you for your hard work. We don’t leave home without it.
Fun unusual attractions
We are enjoying this app to find diversions along our route that are unusual, off the wall, some downright strange! Always fun to find, good excuse to stop & stretch our legs. We found a tin man in Illinois and right across the street was an ice cream stand - a double treat! Will continue to use on out Airstream travels! Recommend for fun!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.