The boys are back , and they look better than ever! Oh…Sir! The Hollywood roast is a brand new spin-off to the surprise indie hit of 2016, Oh…Sir! The Insult Simulator. This time around we’re taking tinsel town down a few notches, whilst classing up the joint. Play as one of many famous, but for legal purposes, slightly different pop culture icons and verbally spar with other Hollywood elitists using a deep battle system.
Verbally joust by yourself or take your verbal skills on a global PR tour and battle friends and family from anywhere in the world.
====== Game Features ======
- Unleash the sickest burns on your opponents in a Hollywood-style roast
- Play alone, online or couch multiplayer
- Deeper-than-you-think mechanics featuring combos, continuations and exploiting your rival’s weak spots
- A star-studded new cast of crazy Hollywood characters
- Free updates with new characters and scenes coming soon to a screen in your house
- Set the scene with a slew of iconic film backdrops
- New controller integration that critics everywhere are calling “gripping”
- Bigger, ruder, insultier
- New comeback mechanic - charge your anger and finish the sentence with a unique closure
- Expanded career mode - master each scene to win Golden Parrots and use them to develop your character
- Redesigned scoring system - more fair, more clear.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Well hello there again fellow roasters!
We interrupt your regularly scheduled Friday to bring you some exciting news! There’s an unstoppable new force waiting to TERMINATE any organic souls foolish enough to face off against him in the verbal jousting ring. He will enable you to CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES, SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU, AND HEAR THE LAMENTATION OF THE ALIEN PREDATORS!
The latest update adds a burly new character called Groan, and yeah if the super subtle description above didn’t already give it away, he’s a mix of Conan and the Terminator. So without much further ado, it’s our pleasure to raise the curtain and introduce all of you to the Mighty Croan!
An Austrian accented cybernetic organism sent from the future to kill a punk kid from the '80s, but mistakenly sent back 1500 years too far to Barbarian times, Groan The Destroyinator is just as confused as you are. His parts are rusting, his circuitry is outdated and is operating system is obsolete-- basically, he's a big muscly dummy. Lucky for him, he doesn't have to do much more than periodically flex his pecs and deliver quotable one-liners-- which he always crushes."
That’s not all though! This updates also includes a brand new arena called “Roast Your Enemies.” So know you can bring the pain with cybernetic efficiency and a barbaric flair in front of your own pixelated bloodthirsty audience!
We still have some more surprises up our sticky sleeves in store for you guys, so please keep an eye out on this space for news about future updates.
Thanks a lot for your continued support and we hope to meet you all screaming on the verbal battlefield!
Ratings and Reviews
As good if not better than the first, highly recommend
I love this game. Loved the first one too. I really enjoy the extra challenges in this one, (getting a certain insult score, combos, etc.). I’m surprised there aren’t more reviews, but then I was completely unaware of this game for long after it came out, although I knew of the first one pretty shortly after it came out, so I guess just lack of advertising? Anyway, it’s amazing and I highly recommend.
I would say on computer it's better but I regret that this game is better (just my opinion)
a thing is still not here and a thing is gone.
There is nothing much I have to say. So I did see a comment saying about the character creator and you responded “we fixed your problem” something by that but it’s not here. Also where’s F Parker ceo? He was a playable character but he is just gone. Still it’s a good game, which is why I give this rating a 4. I hope you will respond and fix this.
The developer, Good Shepherd Entertainment, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Gambitious BV
- 421 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Vile Monarch
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.