This new edition of the HCM Cloud mobile app gives organizations secure access to their Oracle HCM Cloud Application while on the go. The same responsive user experience enabled in the web application is available in this mobile app, and provides a seamless and consistent experience when managing yourself, your team, and your organization.
As a new hire, you can view and manage your onboarding tasks before your first day of work. As an employee, you can manage your personal information, view your payslip, manage your goals, view and manage your benefits elections, manage your skills and qualifications, look up colleagues in the directory, and much more. As a manager, you can hire an employee, promote, transfer, change the working hours, and manage salary and compensation of current employees. You can also use My Team to stay informed of your team’s overall employment, compensation, and talent information. All users, can also view their notifications and approve or reject a request from their mobile device using this application.
Now with offline support, learners can complete their learning at any time. When the device connects online again, it synchronizes the learning assignment progress and completion status with the server.
- You must have access to an HCM Cloud environment on release 11.13.18.05.0 (R13 18B) or later.
- You must have an active Oracle HCM Cloud Applications user account.
- Your mobile device must have internet access and be connected to a live HCM Cloud server.
- Your HCM Cloud home page must be configured to use the News Feed Default Layout.
- Only mobile responsive features enabled in your HCM Cloud web application are available.
- Features and functionality vary based on licensed and implemented HCM applications. Refer to the What’s New for the Redesigned User Experience features in Oracle Cloud Release Readiness for detailed information about mobile responsive features.
- See the Application License Agreement for details.
- Searching and filtering is now available in offline learning
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing to use - saves time
This app is very comprehensive and quite easy to use. Need a sick leave - no need to turn on laptop - use this and with just few clicks sick leave is applied. This also saves time for me as I am now able to manage my employees (salary, hikes, other details) during my commute itself, rather than logging into the laptop after reaching home.
I use this app every time I need to work with our HR platform. Whether it’s updating my profile, reviewing my comp or benefits, or even setting goals and providing feedback, I do it all from my iPhone in this app. I’ve used 5 different HCM platforms over my career and none of them were as clean, easy to use, or accessible as HCM Cloud.
Amazingly quick and intuitive!
Oracle has made a tremendous leap forward with this release. It’s intuitive:
- each step is simple - no clutter, no unused fields
- every screen is consistent - no hunting for the save or done button
- it looks good
In addition it’s extremely quick to change screens and pop list ofs of values
- Oracle America, Inc.
- 25.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2019, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.