The Outback App is now available across all participating Outback locations.
The Outback app is the fastest, mobile way to enjoy the bold flavors of Outback Steakhouse. Get seated faster by checking wait times and choosing when you want to arrive. Sign-up for rewards and track your rewards in the Dine Rewards Tracker or get our latest promotions in our Offer Pouch. Pay when you’re ready directly from the app and save payment details for future visits. You can also find your nearest location and browse the menu.
The Outback app puts you in control and lets you dine at your own pace by simplifying the dining experience.
• EASY: no more waiting for the bill, pay from the app, split the bill, add tip and leave when you’re ready
• QUICK: paying with the app is up to 2X faster than paying through the server and you can store payment details for future visits
Get Seated Fast:
• FAST: tell us when you want to arrive and get on our list in advance
• SMART: get notified through the app when your table is ready
• EXCLUSIVE: receive special offers, promotions and view our menu right from the app
• COLLECT: Track your Dine Rewards progress, rewards and promotions and apply them directly to your bill - no more printing
• SIGN-UP or link-up: Sign up as a new member or link your existing account directly from the homepage of the app
• TRACK your Rewards: Manage all your qualified visits and track your available rewards directly from the homepage of the app
• APPLY your rewards directly to your bill directly in the app
The Outback App uses data encryption to protect your financial information and card data is never stored on Outback Steakhouse servers. The Outback App uses GPS to enhance the user experience by prompting you to check in when you arrive at the restaurant. Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Kudos to our server Henry B. Outstanding service to my wife and I. Frequent checks to see if everything was ok and saw water and tea was always filled. Very friendly greeting and quick conversation. Made us feel welcome. We frequent this particular Outback and have for year primarily because of the caliber of people they bring on board. Henry has been exceptional. The food has not been disappointing while not always 100%, any problems we have encountered, though rare, have been addressed. Tonight was exceptionally enjoyable for the two of us. Recommend this Outback even though there is one much closer to our residence. It is worth the drive.
Good for dine in, bad for online ordering
The app tends to work well for diamond customers but here is my review for the online experience.
This is second time I’ve had problems with the mobile app.
The application (app) takes the customer online to place an order. After taking the time to click everything you want and hit the place order button, an error appears telling me to call the restaurant. The problem here is the wasted time. If the application is not working, than don’t let me order. I thought the point of having an app was to make ordering fast and easy. Not having to navigate through the steps only to be told there was an error. Please fix or improve the experience.
I would also like to point out that the mobile app IS online ordering. The mobile app actually takes you to the internet to place the order rather than allowing you to use it. It’s basically a waste of everyone’s time to make it seem as if the app does anything more than send you to the internet to do anything in the first place.
The server was great so was the food! Then we go to use the app and then the evening went right into the rapper!! It wouldn’t work for my husband on his phone. So this was a royal pain for me because he is an IT guy that knows what he’s doing, unlike me who has no idea of what’s going on 95% of the time. I get to sit here with the ap not working ( and that’s frustrating as it is). He is explaining that - 1 it’s slow, 2 2 it’s can’t scan the card , 3 would not complete the payment, 4 kept flashing an error so fast you can’t read it, By this time I am remembering the pre dinner issue that should have tipped me off- they ALWAYS say you have no wait even when it’s 25 to 30 minutes. If you can get the app to be more efficient then I will not have to worry about the last item- after it tried to process the transaction several times- I now get to wait until Monday to see if it went thru on his phone 4 times or not. I do know it was paid on mine and is ok on my end. Let’s see if you can get your crap together...thank you for your attention and future correction of these issues.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Outback Steakhouse of Florida, Inc.
- 104.9 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Outback Steakhouse of Florida, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.