OxiPur – Gout & Kidney Stones 12+
Purine & oxalate diet tracker
- Offers In-App Purchases
Dietary advice for gout or kidney stones is often conflicting, inaccurate or even completely outdated. Our app OxiPur contains only the most recent information available on these topics. We analyzed hundreds of scientific studies and summarized the results in helpful notes.
Additionally, you can use the app to create and evaluate your own recipes or track your daily intake with the food diary. You won't find any other resource that offers such a wealth of information in one place. Our app is the perfect tool to improve your eating habits and get your health back!
OxiPur covers the following topics:
■ Diet and Gout
Even today, the main treatment of gout still focuses too much on avoiding purines, although they are only part of the problem. Our app uses a wider approach and includes additional important factors like alcohol, fructose, and sodium. You can also combine different dietary profiles (e.g. low glycemic index) as needed.
■ Low Oxalate Diet
Without proper instruction a low oxalate diet is very complicated to follow. Our app knows the oxalate content of about a thousand foods and helps you plan your meals. It also considers the bioavailability of oxalates as well as other factors that play a role in renal problems like the formation of kidney stones.
You can use the app for free with a limited functionality. It doesn't require a registration and is free of ads. If you want more details, there are two separate one-time in-app purchases that upgrade each topic with additional features and information.
► Free Version
• Profiles for a low purine diet and a low oxalate diet
• Access to food database with more than 1,000 entries
• Creation of five entries in the food diary
• Creation of five recipes
• List of favorites
• Shopping list
• Access to detailed articles and our blog*
• Direct link to Wikipedia articles
• No internet connection required
• Dark Mode
► Pro Version
• Unlock all information and features
• Nutrition table with purine, uric acid and oxalic acid content
• Recipe calculator: Create your own recipes and see their nutritional composition
• Unlimited number of entries in the food diary
• Access 45 nutritional values incl. vitamins, minerals and glycemic index
• Sort by nutritional values
• Set up advanced filter criteria
• Personalize the app with additional dietary profiles: Strong oxalate reduction, Low-salt diet for high blood pressure, Healthy fats, Low glycemic load, Low carb diet, Natural foods
• Useful extra functions for vegetarian and vegan diet
■ About Us
At Baliza, we have been developing nutritional apps that provide tailored nutritional recommendations to people with special dietary needs since 2011. Our award-winning apps are helpful guides that combine carefully researched information from scientific sources with all the capabilities offered by modern smartphones. You get all of our apps as a fair one-time purchase without a subscription.
• We overhauled the dark mode and the color-blind mode.
• We changed the order of soluble and total oxalate to allow for a better comparison with the calcium content.
• The sorting string in the food diary now always refers to the total amount of all entries of a day – even when your default setting is 100 g or 3 oz.
• We fixed an error that prevented the deactivation of animal ingredient profiles with the setting “greyed out”.
• There are numerous detail improvements.
We really hope that you like the new version! By the way, if you want to support us, we would be very happy about a review in the App Store!
Ratings and Reviews
OUTSTANDING APP ✔️
I often have gout attacks that last up to 4 weeks as well as Kidney disease. I am disciplined enough to eat right. The problem is i like a huge variety foods and it’s very difficult to conveniently get the information quickly. Not only is this APP quick, it’s also concise. Everything about the food item im looking up on one page rather than going back & fourth. This app works especially nice for me considering i’m on not only a Gout diet but also a strict Kidney & Cardio diet.
I have downloaded and purchased almost all the other APPs pertaining to this and nothing compares.
The BEST by far.
Knowledge that this app gives will prevent years of kidney problems for me
I have been looking for books that do not exist that does with this app does -address uric acid in oxalates. However I would be glad to purchase the professional edition unfortunately there is one just for oxalates and another just for uric acid. If the designer could have put both of them together as this free version is -with happiness I will purchase the other however this is a fantastic App and a must have for anyone who wants control over their life and health.
Lots of good information 👍🏼
I purchased the app, and found it very difficult to navigate. I tried all different ways to figure things out and so did my husband who is a paramedic.. honestly we could not figure this thing out. Then I wrote to the company and Jurgen explained in great detail how to work what I was confused with, and told me were to look for the rest. This app has everything in it about many foods.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Baliza GmbH
- 80.3 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Baliza GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Low oxalate diet $9.99
- Low purine diet for gout $9.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.