OzRunways - Australia's #1 Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) is now available internationally.
APPROVED BY Australian CASA under CASR 175.
(See help.ozrunways.com FAQ for information).
Download now for a 1 month free trial.
Download aeronautical publications onto your iPhone & iPad. See your position on every aviation map.
Properly licensed documents ensure you will stay up-to-date with the latest amendments of:
- Australian MAPS (Every updated VTC, VNC, WAC, ERC High/Low & PCA), ERSA, DAPS and AIP.
- New Zealand ERC, VNC, Topographic 250k/50k and Vol 1-4.
- Latin America maps and approach charts
- South African 500k/1M/250k aero maps, plus entire continent TPC, ONC and OpenStreetMap.
- Select European maps and charts
- Global custom-made OpenStreetMap with airspace.
- Skyvector global ERC and VNC maps
- Weather radar with lightning
- Live flight tracking over cellular network
- Weight & Balance
- Flight planner
- See your aircraft position on selected approach plates and taxi diagrams
- GPS Moving maps with every waypoint/Navaid in the world from official databases.
- Online and offline street address search.
- Download all maps and charts for offline use.
- Print documents to compatible printers using Apple AirPrint.
- Full text search of AIP.
- Download on demand (then save), or download all documents at home for offline use.
- Annual subscription based login, so you aren't paying full price for a publication 1 week before it expires.
- Night-time mode on iPad to reduce brightness.
Use must be in accordance with applicable aviation regulations.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
See https://help.ozrunways.com FAQ for details.
• Improved importing plans to avoid using distant duplicate waypoints
• Plan summary now doesn't truncate when reversing directions on an air route
• Fixed an issue where map positioning on first launch may be wrong and cause stability issues
• Opening a plan mid-flight will attempt to calculate and sequencing to the target waypoint
• Allow old DirectTo waypoints to be deleted
• Adjusting departure time by more than 4 hours, resets time records in that Plan (e.g. Plan is being reused)
• Fixed an issue where "TRK" GPS HUD box showed compass degrees True (instead of Magnetic heading value) when speed less than 10kts
• Add support for XMAPSYV3 flight simulators
• Rename "Geotaxi" to "Own Ship Position" in cogs menu
• General stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice product but it would be nicer if it was better integrated for NZ regarding weather, notam and flightplans
Fantastic resource for Australian aviation
Version 2 has been released and it is just what Australain pilots need. If you fly in Australia, buy an iPad and get this application. Together with the NAIPS app, you will have everything you need. Great job guys. Keep up the innovation. 5 stars!!!! These guys understand what pilots need. I can't wait for version 2! Get this application as well as NAIPS. It is all you need if you're an AUS pilot. Subscription price is best value in the sky.
A must have for every pilot in Australia. Constantly updated with new and better improvements. Fantastic support available as well. Keep up the fantastic work guys.
- OzRunways Pty. Ltd.
- 95.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, Indonesian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © OzRunways Pty. Ltd. 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Australia VFR Standard $89.99
- Australia Premium $179.99
- Africa & Middle East $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.