OzRunways - Australia's #1 Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) is now available internationally.
APPROVED BY Australian CASA under CASR 175.
(See help.ozrunways.com FAQ for information).
Download now for a 1 month free trial.
Download aeronautical publications onto your iPhone & iPad. See your position on every aviation map.
Properly licensed documents ensure you will stay up-to-date with the latest amendments of:
- Australian MAPS (Every updated VTC, VNC, WAC, ERC High/Low & PCA), ERSA, DAPS and AIP.
- New Zealand ERC, VNC and Vol 1-4.
- Latin America maps and approach charts
- South African 500k/1M/250k aero maps, plus entire continent TPC, ONC and OpenStreetMap.
- Select European maps and charts
- Global custom-made OpenStreetMap with airspace.
- Skyvector global ERC and VNC maps
- Weather radar with lightning
- Live flight tracking over cellular network
- Weight & Balance
- Flight planner
- See your aircraft position on selected approach plates and taxi diagrams
- GPS Moving maps with every waypoint/Navaid in the world from official databases.
- Download all maps for offline use.
- Print ERSA & DAPS to compatible printers using Apple AirPrint.
- Full text search of AIP.
- Download on demand (then save), or download all documents at home for offline use.
- Annual subscription based login, so you aren't paying full price for a publication 1 week before it expires.
- Night-time mode on iPad to reduce brightness.
Use must be in accordance with applicable aviation regulations.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
See http://help.ozrunways.com FAQ for details.
• Map legends now are able to download on demand
• Added velocity/baron weather to charts screen
• Improved runway overlay appearance. Surface type is now shown.
• Allow negative weight in W&B cells
• Text will now auto-size to fit in Plan Sheet cells
• Dragging of custom waypoints via satellite map pin works again
• Fixed: layout issues in aircraft profile setup on iPhone
• Fixed: "Show this flight on main map display" now centres on the correct location
• Improved compatibility with IFD transfers over WiFi for points not in database.
• Stability Improvements
• Other minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic resource for Australian aviation
Version 2 has been released and it is just what Australain pilots need. If you fly in Australia, buy an iPad and get this application. Together with the NAIPS app, you will have everything you need. Great job guys. Keep up the innovation. 5 stars!!!! These guys understand what pilots need. I can't wait for version 2! Get this application as well as NAIPS. It is all you need if you're an AUS pilot. Subscription price is best value in the sky.
A must have for every pilot in Australia. Constantly updated with new and better improvements. Fantastic support available as well. Keep up the fantastic work guys.
Great app with great support. Answered my email question within two hours.
- OzRunways Pty. Ltd.
- 122.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, Indonesian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © OzRunways Pty. Ltd. 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Australia VFR Standard $89.99
- New Zealand IFR $179.99
- Africa & Middle East $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.