P3 Mobile – VRS on the go, because every conversation matters.
P3 Mobile is the on-the-go VRS (Video Relay Service) app that makes it easy for deaf and hard-of-hearing individuals to make and receive VP calls anywhere using a Wi-Fi or a cellular data connection.
Recent updates now include text chat, the ability to share a follow-up number with an interpreter straight from your contact list, and even the power to block unwanted callers. Our users love our intuitive user interface with a choice of two themes and the ability to add contact photos. You'll also enjoy Number Lookup, powered by Google Maps, to help you find phone numbers and conduct map searches without having to leave the app. Even when you're not using the app, you can now receive full-screen notifications at the moment a call is incoming.
P3 Mobile still has all the great features users have come to expect including built-in PurpleMail™, one- and two-line VCO, call history, “smart search” and an easy-to-use interface. It’s the best way to keep in touch with everyone and anyone, anytime and anywhere, and now P3 Mobile has even more!
Download/upgrade P3 Mobile today and tell us what you think.
Along with the features our users enjoy most, such as text chat, stunning video quality, top interpreters, and our dark and light themes, we have now added the following new features:
- Multiple Logins – Do you have separate accounts for home and work? No problem! You can now easily switch between up to three accounts logged in on your P3 mobile.
- Access your iPhone contacts – P3 mobile is now fully integrated with your iPhone contacts so that you can make calls from your contacts list seamlessly.
- Spanish UI – ¿Hablas español? You can now simply toggle between English and Spanish to change the language of P3 Mobile’s interface.
Version 5.2.4 includes bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best VRS App Hands Down!
• Best VRS interpreters in the industry - ASL skills, personable with the caller, professional, friendly, helpful, and the list goes on.
• The GUI of the app is very modern and appealing.
• Easy to navigate
• Block unwanted callers feature
• Voice Carry Over (VCO) feature for hard-of-hearing or oral users to take full control of voicing their conversations
• Ability to select phone number from the mobile device contact list
• Toggle between Light and Dark theme as preferred
• Ability to login two Videophone number/accounts onto one app which is great when I have both a personal VP number and work VP number. I can get calls to both numbers at the same time
• It has a Number Lookup Google Search ability straight from the app
• Missed calls are able to leave a video message for me to view when I’m available
• They have Spanish VI (Virtual Interpreters) for those who need to communicate in Spanish
• #AlwaysOn - guaranteed notification for incoming calls
I’ve tried out several other VRS providers on and off, but stayed loyal to Purple for many years. They never cease to disappoint me with their service, products, and quality.
Everything went well with my device and now great!!
I have been Purple user for like 6 years since I quit Sorensen and always happy with Purple till the horizontal screen option became unavailable. That made me want to write a review because the only place I can put vertical screen is inside my car. Anywhere else, I will have to find some place that would make my phone to stand vertical. Now my metal ring stand that is stick on back of my phone designed to stand horizontal is kind of waste of money. Hope they will bring the horizontal screen option back! Then I will change my review.
- Purple Communications, Inc.
- 91.2 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2019 Purple Communications, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.