No more digging for coins. This is how parking should be. Pay, extend, and manage your parking session with Duluth & UMD's official parking app. It’s easy!
Use the map to search for parking, then pay quickly with your smartphone.
- Time's precious, stop wasting it feeding a meter.
- Forget refilling the meter in the rain or braving the cold.
NO PRICE SURPRISES
See when parking rates will change in the future – even when there’s free parking!
- Receive email receipts at the end of your parking session.
- Expenses made easy, manage your parking history through the mobile app.
Get alerts when your parking session is about to end.
- Stop worrying about how much time is left on the meter, we have you covered.
NO NEED TO RUSH
Add time to your parking session directly from your phone.*
- Your plans change, your parking spot shouldn't. Simply extend your parking session via our app.
GET STARTED TODAY
1. Download the Park Duluth app.
2. Park where you see Park Duluth app signs.
3. Pay for your parking session from your phone.
4. Relax, welcome to parking as it should be.
The Park Duluth app is not done yet! We're constantly updating the app based on your feedback.
- Location Services (optional): Used to quickly provide nearby parking zones.
* where applicable
What does the next revolution in parking look like? An all-new, more intuitive app interface that makes parking a breeze.
- Less taps, faster parking. Select a recent zone or nearby zone with ease.
- Deciding how long to park should be simple. Now you can see when parking rates will change in the future. Just swipe the slider or tap a quick time!
Enjoying the Park Duluth app? Help us spread the word by telling your friends or by leaving a glowing review!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Cheaper, even with the service fee
I have found that the Park Duluth app has saved me money, even though there is a small service fee associated with each new transaction. First, I get far fewer tickets now that I get a reminder when my parking fee is about to expire. Second, I used to pay for more time than I might need so that I didn’t have to deal with it. Now, since I can add time from anywhere, I pay for the least amount of time I might need and then add as necessity dictates.
Great app except for one thing.
I like that it reminds you when the session is expiring but why on earth is there not a function to prevent this from occurring at 2 in the morning?! I park in a spot regularly that gives 12 hour parking by default when you want to park for a few hours. So if I want to park at 2pm and I select the maximum (i.e. until 5:30), it gives me a 12 hour session. It's really obnoxious to be woken up at 2am by that loud honking sound. Massive oversight on the part of the app developers. So yeah, I disable the reminder now, but that's inconvenient as I often pay for my customers parking and need the reminder for when the session is expiring in case they go overtime.
I don’t miss having to hoard quarters
I use this app almost daily. It works well, is fast, and I don’t have to keep a stash of quarters for meters. It is also WAY faster and less of a pain than the paystations that interstate parking has around town. There is no waiting in line for anything. Love it.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- University of Minnesota Duluth
- 92.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Passport. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.