Parkade is a way to share and rent spaces privately among your building's tenants.
Propel your building to the 21st century, and make it possible for any trusted tenant to get parking with the tap of a button on your smartphone. Join the other buildings using Parkade that have transformed parking at their properties, and it vastly easier to find parking.
Visitor parking, spots assigned to tenants, electric vehicle spots and any numbered parking spot can be added to the app, and made available to book by any trusted tenant in your building who downloads Parkade.
It's ideal at condos and apartments where there's a clear need and history of having a way to share assigned parking spots that belong to other residents, or book visitor parking. But it also works beautifully and schools or workplaces that are looking for a way to do assigned parking.
Parkade's private parking groups are secure, and are easy to limit to just trusted building tenants. It makes for a great replacement for the traditional ways residents share parking — like email or bulletin boards — because it includes a slew of features designed to make it easy to share parking. Specifically:
- Calendars. Group members can maintain a calendar of what their spot is available. It's easy to add or remove availability in just a couple taps.
- Instant booking. Once spots have been made available via a calendar, they can be instantly booked by any other trusted tenant in the group. Even in the middle of the night!
- Payments. Parkade handles all payments and payouts, so you never need to manually collect payment. Free reservations are also supported (no cost!), while Parkade just takes a small percentage of any paid transactions.
- Monthly billing. Monthly, long-term reservations are billed on the same date each month, and spot owners are paid out on the same cadence.
- Notifications. Both renters and spot owners receive notifications via push and email of important events, like reminders at the end of your reservation.
Parkade can also be used to share other numbered spaces in your building, among your tenants, like storage or desks. Anything with a number, a price and a calendar can be shared!
Not sure if your building is right for Parkade? Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'd be happy to chat!
- Improved experience for people with larger text enabled
- Improved UI when creating a new parking lot
- Fixed a bug when using autocomplete to input your email
- Fixed a bug when displaying a spot details
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Huge improvement at my building thanks to Parkade
My building started using Parkade earlier this year, and I downloaded the app about a month ago after our property manager sent out the link. It's been a HUGE help. I've finally been able to find parking for my guests (in my own garage). And last week my fiance moved in — with his car — and we were able to find a monthly parking spot for about $180/mo. Super helpful. Seems pretty easy to use too. I like the notifications.
My building loves this app
We use to fight over parking at my apartment building. People were Peking in each other’s spots without permission, actual visitor parking was super hard to find, it was a mess. We switched to Parkade last month and it’s made a world of difference here. I wouldn’t go back, and easy parking turned into one of the things I love most about my building now.
Nice to be able to make some cash from my spot when I’m out of town too.
Easy to use, easy money!
Very easy to rent out my monthly building parking space! Making money has never been this easy!
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.