PDF Viewer Pro is a fast and beautiful app, allowing you to view, search, and annotate PDF documents with ease on your iPhone and iPad.
Access your files from iCloud, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive or any other cloud solution via Apple's familiar Document Browser interface.
+++ Listed as “Productivity lifesaver” on the App Store +++
"A streamlined interface packed with powerful features - it’s like having a desktop-quality PDF toolkit wherever we go" – App Store Editor Notes
“I'm impressed by how the folks at PSPDFKit have been able to fine-tune the document browser to the app's needs.” – MacStories.net
"If you want a PDF viewer that is designed for reading PDF books, this is it." – App Review
VIEW DOCUMENTS ON THE GO
• Easily import a PDF from your favorite cloud service provider, email, or directly off a website.
• Supports Open In Place, Drag & Drop and features the familiar Apple Document Browser interface from the Files app.
• Search for the exact text you are looking for within the document.
• Double tap on the screen to Smart Zoom directly to the text you want to read.
• Annotate images (JPEG, PNG) non-destructive, just like PDF documents. (PRO)
ANNOTATE WITH EASE
• While reviewing a document, use your finger or Apple Pencil to highlight and markup text.
• Leave comments by adding a note, text, or drawing directly on the PDF.
• Add images or audio.
• Reply to notes. (PRO)
SIGN DOCUMENTS ANYWHERE
• Add your signature to any document using your finger or Apple Pencil.
• Move and resize your signature as needed.
• Flatten a document to ensure the signature doesn’t change.
CREATE AND EDIT PDFs
• Create new documents from existing documents by moving, rotating, deleting, or adding new pages.
• Combine multiple documents into a single one. (PRO)
• Leave a simple bookmark or create an entire table of contents for your document.
FILL OUT FORMS
• Quickly fill out PDF Forms by adding text to the fields.
• Flatten and secure the form once you’re done to ensure the document doesn’t change.
• Add a signature to any Form.
STORE, ORGANIZE AND SHARE
• Store documents, create folders and organize your documents.
• Share documents by printing, emailing or saving your edits back any cloud service.
PASSWORD PROTECT DOCUMENTS
• Read document metadata, title and keywords.
• Protect documents with user and owner passwords and limit permissions. (PRO)
AND SO MUCH MORE
• Conveniently switch to night mode when viewing your documents at night.
• Present on external screens without the distraction of toolbars. (PRO)
• Have the text from a PDF read out loud to you with text-to-speech.
• PDF Viewer remembers where you were down to the page/position where you left off - even across devices.
PDF Viewer comes with a large feature set, completely free. Some advanced features require the purchase of PDF Viewer Pro, available as a subscription. We offer 3-monthly and yearly subscription plans. There’s also a fully functional 7-day trial, so you can test PDF Viewer Pro (including document merging and password editing) before you commit. All plans unlock the app on iPhone and iPad.
TRUSTED BY COMPANIES YOU KNOW
PDF Viewer is built on top of and powered by PSPDFKit, the same PDF engine trusted around the world by companies like Dropbox, Box, IBM, Atlassian, SAP, and Lufthansa.
Be part of the PDF Viewer community:
Duration and price of each subscription are displayed in PDF Viewers’ storefront, updated at the time of purchase. Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off no later than 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions and auto-renewal can be managed/turned off in the iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited as soon as a subscription is purchased.
Saving reading position on Mac. Refined Dark Mode. Clearer annotation tool labeling.
Here’s the full list of changes:
• Add saving reading position in documents in PDF Viewer for Mac. This syncs with PDF Viewer on iPhone and iPad using iCloud. [Mac]
• Adds support for Dark Mode on the comments screen or popup.
• Improves contrast, especially in Dark Mode, of some tinted text and icons such as text in the outline and icons in the annotation list.
• Improves labeling of annotation tools in the annotation toolbar switching menu, and improves the descriptions of the types of certain annotations in the annotation list and annotation inspector title.
• Adds support for the Select All command in the main menu. [Mac]
• Adds using Page Up or Page Down on a hardware keyboard to go to previous or next page.
• Adds an image size picker when adding image annotations.
• Adds an advanced setting to disable screen mirroring. [Pro]
• Adds an advanced setting to disable screen Auto-Lock. [Pro]
• Removes the PDF Viewer home screen widget.
• Changes the hardware keyboard command to select the top/bottom item in lists from command up/down arrow to option up/down arrow.
• Using the keyboard to select all text or annotations no longer shows the selection menu. [Mac]
• It’s no longer necessary to allow the app to access your photo library the first time you add an image annotation.
• The device screen will no longer sleep as long as an external screen is connected.
• The sidebar now animates when shown or hidden. [Mac]
• Improves the responsiveness of moving and scaling image annotations.
• Improves image annotation quality and reduces PDF size growth.
• Improves complex script text rendering.
• Improves handling of the undocked keyboard that is available on some iPad models.
• Improves the stamp and saved annotations screens so they shows more annotations in landscape on iPhone.
• Improves the styling of the toolbar shown when editing a PDF choice form field.
• Improves compatibility with macOS 10.15 Preview for annotation notes in the sidebar.
• Improves some error alert titles.
• Improves saving speed in large encrypted documents.
• Makes the background in the image editor use a translucent color, to see the cut off part of the image.
• Fixes it being possible to open the same document multiple times in multiple windows, which would not work correctly.
• Fixes an issue where changing pages would not work on the first and last pages with a right page binding in the curl transition.
• Fixes error alerts not being shown in some cases.
• Fixes an issue where text annotations were not rendered properly when selected and using the night page appearance.
• Fixes an issue where ink annotations with blend mode other than Normal would flicker when drawing, erasing or zooming.
• Fixes an issue where ink annotations drawn using an Apple Pencil would show a temporary copy when moved while in edit mode.
• Fixes an issue where the scrubber bar could have the wrong page marker set after changing document tabs.
• Fixes an issue where the the document tab bar’s add document and overview buttons could have clear backgrounds.
• Fixes the annotation list not updating when annotations change while the sidebar is visible. [Mac]
• Fixes a crash that happened sometimes when showing or hiding a window. [Mac]
• Fixes an issue that caused a blank page after flattening annotations on a certain document.
• Fixes a problem where some PDF pages may not be rendered correctly.
• Fixes an issue with PDF form calculations if one of the form fields contained multiple form elements.
• Fixes issues with rotation with the curl page transition.
• Fixes an issue where the image in the image editor might be shown partly behind the navigation bar.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
PDF Viewer impressed us right out of the gate with a streamlined interface packed with powerful features. Organizing, editing, and annotating documents is a snap thanks to toolbars that emphasize just the functions we need. Combined with Apple Pencil support, bookmark syncing over iCloud, and other modern capabilities, it’s like having a desktop-quality PDF toolkit wherever we go.
THE PDF reader App for iPad, PERIOD
I can’t believe this app!!!!!!!
When my friend first recommended it to me, I almost dismissed it, as the app is free and because I’ve never came across any reader app that is even reasonably good and free at the same time.
But when I, doubtably, installed and started using it, THIS APP BLOWS MY MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First and foremost, and I’ve been searched for an app with this feature on iPad FOREVER — direct access to my PDFs from the iCloud Drive without copying them into the app and the synchronization of my annotation to the original files, AND I’VE FINALLY FOUND IT HERE!!!!! ON A FREE APP!!!!! WHAAAAAAT???????!!!!!!!!
Although its paid competitor also have this feature but it’s hidden deep and clearly you are not encouraged to open PDF directly from iCloud Drive, but in this app, the first I see is a browser interface for iCloud files, AMAZING!!!!!
And the annotating experience is just so natural and intuitive: the animation for applying highlight is just sublime, and adding a note or comment is just buttery smooth.
I am simply not gonna use another app for my PDFs on iPad henceforth.
And honestly I’ve never expected to find the perfect PDF reader to be a FREE APP!!!!!!!!
Thank you developers for such an amazing experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!
5 out of 5 stars!!
Let me say this, I have to use PDFs daily for my job. We were recently using Adobe to edit and upload PDF documents for our customers, but Adobe has a major glitch which would delete all information inputted into the forms which were gone and lost for ever; yes 4 hours of inputting data on 13 pages, gone just like that. Adobe took a long time to update and fix this issue which our company decided to delete from all our iPads and use a different program.
I found this program and it is amazing. The flow of the documents the uploading information just perfect. If i ran into a issue customer support would respond right away with a fix or a resolution.
- PSPDFKit GmbH
- 68.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2020 PSPDFKit GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- PDF Viewer Pro Yearly $19.99
- PDF Viewer Pro 3 Months $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.