From critically acclaimed storytelling to powerful photography to engaging videos — the Pensacola News Journal app delivers the local news that matters most to your community.
• Access all of our in-depth journalism, including things to do around town, sports coverage from high school to the pros, and much more.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• This app is free to download and all users can access a sampling of free articles every month.
• For unlimited access to all content, subscribe now and get 30 days free ($7.99/month after). Or if you are already a subscriber, you can sign in with your existing subscription.
• Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• Terms of Service: http://cm.pnj.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: firstname.lastname@example.org
As always, we're fixing bugs and improving performance!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I Love the PNJ APP. I have had it for at least five years. I work offshore and it is easy to keep up with the local news.
Recently I cannot open up the photo galleries or the videos. When I try the app shuts down. I called support and they connot find my account. I pay $7.99 a month thru iTunes. I do not know what the account number is and they cannot find it thru an email address or home address.
I love the app , but support not so much.
Living in Santa Rosa County which does not have any options for TV/RADIO information we do have a free weekly small town newspaper you are able to pick around town. It’s great to have Pensacola News which has “Breaking News” “This Just In” “Happening Now” “Following Up” news we would not much information about our county especially with most TV stations are located and geared mostly on news in/around Mobile, Alabama.
Local News is A Necessity
Look. Where are you going to get your news about what's going on in Pensacola? WEAR-TV? No. If you want to hear stories about Angels watch TV. If you want ton know what's being done in your hometown, you have to have this appp
- 196.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pensacola News Journal Digital Subscription $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.