>> Phasemaker requires iPad 4/Mini 2/iPhone 5S/iPod Touch 6 or higher <<
A full-blown 6-Operator FM Synth on iOS, building on the legacy of the classic synthesizers that defined the digital era of the 1980s.
This is an Audio Unit instrument (AUv3), offering tight integration in many leading mobile DAWs, such as Auria, Garageband, Cubasis, Beatmaker 3 and AUM.
Frequency Modulation brings rich timbres and dynamic evolving sounds full of personality which are impossible to create with analog modelling. The 6-Operator architecture allows for lively multi-layered sounds with lots of expression and playability.
Phasemaker's characteristic FM sound will add classic digital character to your mobile sonic arsenal which no other analog synth can bring.
- Universal: runs on iPad (Air recommended), iPhone and iPod Touch
- Audio Unit v3 compatible
- Audiobus 2.3 compatible
- CoreMidi compatible standalone mode (with background audio)
- Bluetooth MIDI compatible
- Custom preset management; user presets available across AU hosts
- Dozens of factory presets
- 42 FM Algorithms (including all 32 DX7 layouts)
- 12 Oscillators, including the 8 original TX81z waveforms
- All 106 parameters can be automated using MIDI CC and AU Parameters
- Vintage sounding chorus and reverb effects for classic ambiance
- User manual available on www.ruismaker.com
- Plugin now centers correctly in all hosts
- Plugin now scales correctly in Garageband on all iPhones
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A like the app
But can you guys add a transpose and split function please that would be awesome
Great app, great developer
Bram Bos should be commended for their early embrace of the Auv3 standard. I have most of their products and would give 5-star reviews of all of them if I had t*he time. It’s nice that they offer standalone modes for their apps, but they really come alive when used as Auv3 plugins. That’s especially true for Phasemaker. All parameters can be automated in Cubasis. Powerful!
Active and Responsive Developer, Great Sounds, AUv3 what more could you want!
I own every product from this developer. I am in support of developers embracing the AUv3 standard, especially when it sounds this good. Lots of consistency and simple, but powerful control options. Lots of constant updates with new features. Highly recommended.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.