>> Phasemaker requires iPad 4/Mini 2/iPhone 5S/iPod Touch 6 or higher <<
A full-blown 6-Operator FM Synth on iOS, building on the legacy of the classic synthesizers that defined the digital era of the 1980s.
This is an Audio Unit instrument (AUv3), offering tight integration in many leading mobile DAWs, such as Auria, Garageband, Cubasis, Beatmaker 3 and AUM.
Frequency Modulation brings rich timbres and dynamic evolving sounds full of personality which are impossible to create with analog modelling. The 6-Operator architecture allows for lively multi-layered sounds with lots of expression and playability.
Phasemaker's characteristic FM sound will add classic digital character to your mobile sonic arsenal which no other analog synth can bring.
- Universal: runs on iPad (Air recommended), iPhone and iPod Touch
- Audio Unit v3 compatible
- Audiobus 2.3 compatible
- CoreMidi compatible standalone mode (with background audio)
- Bluetooth MIDI compatible
- Custom preset management; user presets available across AU hosts
- Dozens of factory presets
- 42 FM Algorithms (including all 32 DX7 layouts)
- 12 Oscillators, including the 8 original TX81z waveforms
- All 106 parameters can be automated using MIDI CC and AU Parameters
- Vintage sounding chorus and reverb effects for classic ambiance
- User manual available on www.ruismaker.com
- Plugin now centers correctly in all hosts
- Plugin now scales correctly in Garageband on all iPhones
Ratings and Reviews
A like the app
But can you guys add a transpose and split function please that would be awesome
Being Phased Out?
Underwhelmed, I sit here with an app in front of me that first and foremost does not even fit in the space of a modern iPhone screen. This app is obviously designed for a much older device and apparently needs updating. However, be warned if you do provoke a response from said developer (Bram Bos), he will defensively pronounce the app as perfectly complete in and of itself. Needless to say the app has a whopping 103 FM sound patches to work with that can only be accessed once you have figured out how to work around the bug riddled interface. For example, they wont appear on an iphone 13 pro max until you have selected user bank and then back to factory. But again, not worth reporting to the dev because he will claim that you just want to criticize him and not appreciate his hard work. Some devs just shouldn’t do their own customer support. I digress.
Great app, great developer
Bram Bos should be commended for their early embrace of the Auv3 standard. I have most of their products and would give 5-star reviews of all of them if I had t*he time. It’s nice that they offer standalone modes for their apps, but they really come alive when used as Auv3 plugins. That’s especially true for Phasemaker. All parameters can be automated in Cubasis. Powerful!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Bram Bos
- 17.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2017, Bram Bos
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.