Daily spotlight science and technology news stories from Phys.org.
This includes stories in the fields of physics, nanotechnology, electronics, space and earth sciences, biology, chemistry, computer sciences, engineering, mathematics, etc.
Readers may rate, bookmark and share favorite stories from the app.
The Phys.org app is ads-free.
Free app content is limited to selected spotlight stories. Access to Phys.org's full content is available with the monthly subscription plan for just $0.99. Your first subscription week is free.
Monthly subscription options:
- Unlimited digital access on any device for $0.99 per month. You will be charged in your local currency at the prevailing exchange rate as defined by App Store.
- The app offers 7 days trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Feedback and comments: https://sciencex.com/help/feedback/
Fixed a bug where push notifications won't open from notification center
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Hard to read on smaller mobile
I just downloaded this app and can tell that I will love reading the articles, except they’re going to be a bit hard to read. The font of the titles in the list of stories is small, and there are dark blue fonted words throughout the stories that are completely illegible. I use “dark mode”, which may be a contributing factor.
Could be the best science news app ever
COULD BE the best app for science news you can get. The UI works, and you’ll be able to see all the latest news from science and technology. But there are still a lot of hiccups. Opening certain articles, or account information within the app, completely breaks it. Sometimes everything works fine, then it becomes clunky and buggy the next second. I’ve used this app for years and even have a subscription, but it has not been updated and/or optimized in a very long time. All it needs is a few tweaks and it could bring life back into the app.
Could use some work
I love the app, don’t get me wrong - always have something phenomenal as the notifications. I’m always checking it, truly amazing. The only issue I’m having with as a subscriber is checking my favorites. The app closes when I do so. If that was fixed it would definitely be a 4-5* in my eyes!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Alpha Media Group BV
- 14.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Unrestricted Web Access Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016 Phys.org
- In-App Purchases
- All access $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.