From critically acclaimed storytelling to powerful photography to engaging videos — the Poughkeepsie Journal app delivers the local news that matters most to your community.
• Access all of our in-depth journalism, including things to do around town, sports coverage from high school to the pros, and much more.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• This app is free to download and all users can access a sampling of free articles every month.
• For unlimited access to all content, subscribe now and get 30 days free ($7.99/month after). Or if you are already a subscriber, you can sign in with your existing subscription.
• Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• Terms of Service: http://static.poughkeepsiejournal.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: email@example.com
• We've made updates to provide even more information in the notifications we send.
• As always, we've made a lot of bug fixes and performance improvements!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great place for news
PoJo is great to staying current with everything that matters in Dutchess County and the MidHudson Valley
Great app, editing needs improvement
**Update...not crashing now. Since same app version, it must have been unruly ads or backend fix.
*Update: version 5.7.2 crashes repeatedly on iPad Pro iOS 11.3
This app works very well. The layout, fonts, photos, navigation and performance are superb. My only suggestion is that the editors should not "pin" insignificant articles to top of listing for days, weeks, or even months at a time. Also, I end up reading the same articles day after day because the editor marks it as updated, even though the update is not noted or obvious. The second oldest newspaper in the USA should do better.
Two pages have been hanging around for a year now and really need to be taken down. The first is titled “benefits of a Poughkeepsie Journal subscription”, and another is “how to keep seeing the Journal on Facebook”. I pay for a subscription to local news and have no problem with some ads, even in a paid subscription, but please take these two down - we’ve seen enough of them.
- 284.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2020 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Poughkeepsie Journal Digital Subscription $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.